Super Bowl 50 game thread

YoloinOhio

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Barbarians Heavy Metal Halftime Show;

METALLICA Are Playing The Super Bowl (Pre-Show)

Posted by Robert Pasbani on November 2, 2015 at 2:31 pm

metallica-super-bowl-50.jpg?fit=600%2C40

http://www.metalinjection.net/latest-news/metallica-are-playing-the-super-bowl-pre-show

Edited by Buffalo Barbarian

urx-unit-loader.gif

After endless petitions, Metallica fans have did it!

Today, the band confirmed they will be playing the Super Bowl… pre-show!

Yep, sadly the band were not able to get the halftime slot, which has yet to be confirmed, although rumors have pegged Bruno Mars returning to perform and "curate" the half time show.

Metallica will be taking AT&T Park for an event presented by CBS called "The Night Before" happening… (can you guess?) the night before the big game.

Here's the official announcement:

http://www.metalinjection.net/latest-news/metallica-are-playing-the-super-bowl-pre-show

urx-unit-loader.gif

After endless petitions, Metallica fans have did it!

Today, the band confirmed they will be playing the Super Bowl… pre-show!

Yep, sadly the band were not able to get the halftime slot, which has yet to be confirmed, although rumors have pegged Bruno Mars returning to perform and "curate" the half time show.

Metallica will be taking AT&T Park for an event presented by CBS called "The Night Before" happening… (can you guess?) the night before the big game.

Here's the official announcement:

My Super Bowl halftime would feature Metallica and Rammstein, with a GnR re-union

My Super Bowl halftime would feature Metallica and Rammstein, with a GnR re-union

nice, Mine would Cannibal Corpse

Denver's defensive talent across the board when healthy like they are now is no joke. The speed they have is highly disruptive and really difficult to replicate in practice. Be interesting to see the adjustments Carolina makes.

bet Wade would get Mario to buy in.

Really makes you wonder what makes Mario Tick? I can understand not liking a system but don't you want to win

WOW this show really sux :thumbdown:

nice, Mine would Cannibal Corpse

bet Wade would get Mario to buy in.

Really makes you wonder what makes Mario Tick? I can understand not liking a system but don't you want to win

i have no idea if Wade would get him to buy in? Not really wade's job. The players are being paid to perform.

Denver's defensive talent across the board when healthy like they are now is no joke. The speed they have is highly disruptive and really difficult to replicate in practice. Be interesting to see the adjustments Carolina makes.

Smart fast players. hmmm...