Super Bowl Menu

plenzmd1

label says Frankfort,Kentucky but I googled and the firefly distillery is indeed about 30 mi south of Charleston. I guess the flavored vodkas are made at the Buffalo Trace distillery. I'm counting it though as a Carolina product :)

I think that's a reasonable conclusion !

If unopened and stored in a cool pantry, how far past the expiration date would you still use a jar of Frank's?

Hmmm, have never looked for an expiration date. I have used some Frank's at least 18 months after I bought it , some prolly closer to 24. I would think only danger is some of the spice/ taste being lost, can't imagine any health concerns.

In other words... USE IT!

Edited by plenzmd1

If unopened and stored in a cool pantry, how far past the expiration date would you still use a jar of Frank's?

Franks gets better in its half life.

it just glows in the dark.

Old Franks never die. They just burn on the way out

And Buckeye brownies for dessert, for the seven Buckeyes playing in the game

A separate plate of "special brownies" could also be a Denver item. :)

It's just me and the wife (if she ever comes home from the office), so I'm just grilling some wings. Add Texas Pete and I'm done. Lazy, boring thing that I am....

Love the threads though, and jealous of all the good stuff. Enjoy!

Going to a friends house who has one of the gigundus projection screens. He likes to do wings, and has a very nice , large fryer, but breads them. I think I have him convinced to start with naked batch...so should be fine after he tastes the difference.

I have a pork shoulder on the egg now and making pulled pork nachos. Making colorado green chile as well.

16 of us total including kids, so not to big which is good.

1) Wings Carrots , celery and Blue Cheese

2) Pulled pork nachos

3) Colorado Green chile

4) Roasted Cauliflower with bacon and onion as a vegetable..yep counting the bacon as a vegetable today

4) Baby Ruth bars for dessert...and yes just about my favorite desert.

Not a huge menu, but should be excellent.

good move on the wings, breaded sux