Boss Hogg is from Buffalo?

ChevyVanMiller

I was reading through a list of actors from Buffalo and was surprised to learn that Sorrell Booke, Boss Hogg himself, is from Olean.

Had I known that earlier, I would have rooted a little harder for him to catch those Duke boys. :)

(Also just read that he's a cousin of Max Yasgur of Woodstock fame)

post-2416-0-59218700-1454764485_thumb.jpg

Edited by ChevyVanMiller

And Christine Baranski, William Fichtner (huge Sabres fan), the guy who played Dale on The Walking Dead, Jeffrey Jones, Wendy Malick.

Also, John Basilone and Bill Donovan were from Buffalo. (Donovan ran the OSS in World War 2. Anyone who doesn't know who Basilone is can just !@#$ off.)

And Christine Baranski, William Fichtner (huge Sabres fan), the guy who played Dale on The Walking Dead, Jeffrey Jones, Wendy Malick.

Also, John Basilone and Bill Donovan were from Buffalo. (Donovan ran the OSS in World War 2. Anyone who doesn't know who Basilone is can just !@#$ off.)

So was Timothy McVeigh

I was reading through a list of actors from Buffalo and was surprised to learn that Sorrell Booke, Boss Hogg himself, is from Olean.

Had I known that earlier, I would have rooted a little harder for him to catch those Duke boys. :)

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Cool, go to Olean all the time ( the mud pie at the Beef & Barrel is friggin awesome, the beef is ok, El Mariachi's is great Mexican, and Napoli's makes a killer loaded Philly and Sicilian pizza)

never heard of Max

Cool, go to Olean all the time ( the mud pie at the Beef & Barrel is friggin awesome, the beef is ok, El Mariachi's is great Mexican, and Napoli's makes a killer loaded Philly and Sicilian pizza)

never heard of Max

The festival was held on his farmland. He was forever enshrined in the Joni Mitchell song, and C,S,N & Y hit, "Woodstock."

"I'm going down to Yasgur's farm, gonna join in a rock-in-roll band. Gonna get back to the land and set my soul free."

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Max_Yasgur

Edited by ChevyVanMiller

The festival was held on his farmland. He was forever enshrined in the Joni Mitchell song, and C,S,N & Y hit, "Woodstock."

"I'm going down to Yasgur's farm, gonna join in a rock-in-roll band. Gonna get back to the land and set my soul free."

never heard of her either, Never liked that hippy music, I'm all about Rock/Metal.

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Just like the Bills -- always a bit behind the winners....