Bills sign CB/PR Javier Arenas

YoloinOhio

If this is the truth, then this is very scary. Whaley specializes in evaluating pro personnel. If he needs an agent to sell him on a signing, the player's not worth signing.

it's not an agent selling the player. it is every agent being in touch with every gm

i'm Agent Troy McClure, agent to stars such as Tim Tebow, Joe Montanya and Krusty the Clown. I have a guy, runs a real good 40 and does well at returning kicks, played at DeVry. You may remember him playing for the Raiders for one year before getting busted with those hookers. He went to the CFL, learned to run some great routes and has his act together. Here are some tapes, he really wants to play and you could use someone to help field some kicks - this could be a break out guy to get on the roster - maybe your 6th guy? Great hands as a returner, you'll see on film. Lets see if we can get him wearing a Bills uniform.

I don't know. I've heard him on WGR and he just doesn't sound like a GM. It's time to move on.

Pursed lips

#suspiciouslooking

Your sarcasm calcinator is opticating again.

someone should be brought in to de opticate asap.

Before it replicates.

I know a guy who optimates in calcinators specifically.

he aint cheap though

Well, I think Brooks is up for free agency, and this helps solidify our CB depth and give us a PR other than McKelvin.

Anybody but McKelvin.

Even He knows he sucks in the return game

If this is the truth, then this is very scary. Whaley specializes in evaluating pro personnel. If he needs an agent to sell him on a signing, the player's not worth signing.

He already came up the ranks , earned his stripes. Now he has folks HE put in place that he trusts.

don't fret. One thing Bills have fixed is player scouting.

except IK. he sucks

it's not an agent selling the player. it is every agent being in touch with every gm

i'm Agent Troy McClure, agent to stars such as Tim Tebow, Joe Montanya and Krusty the Clown. I have a guy, runs a real good 40 and does well at returning kicks, played at DeVry. You may remember him playing for the Raiders for one year before getting busted with those hookers. He went to the CFL, learned to run some great routes and has his act together. Here are some tapes, he really wants to play and you could use someone to help field some kicks - this could be a break out guy to get on the roster - maybe your 6th guy? Great hands as a returner, you'll see on film. Lets see if we can get him wearing a Bills uniform.

awesome take 62 !!

Could be nail in coffin for McKelvin??

pfft.

Best wishes on your future endeavors Mr Brooks.

This is terrible reasoning...

I could care less what anyone in the Bills organization "sounds" like. Whaley just needs to bring in talent. Anything more is meaningless to me. I'm not sure why you care what he sounds like.

Or that he always looks like he's stoned.

Good pick up it seems, but how'd this guy get to be a second round pick? Even his collegiate career was more about STs than db play. No off the chart measurable stop speak of..

he was an all-american at CB plus the best return guy in alabama history and probably up there as best ever in SEC history. i'd say that's worthy of 2nd round pick. i'm more concerned with what he has done since then. apparently nothing