Bills odds for Super Bowl LI

• 1 month later...
When it comes to Super Bowl odds, the biggest winner in free agency was the Oakland Raiders.

For the first time in about 13 years, oddsmakers seem to actually be impressed with what the Raiders are doing during the offseason. In the latest Super Bowl odds released by Bovada on Wednesday, the Raiders made the biggest post-free agency jump.

Thanks to the addition of lineman Kelechi Osemele, cornerback Sean Smith and linebacker Bruce Irvin, the Raiders have now been given 33-to-1 odds to win Super Bowl LI. Sure, that's only the 14th-best odds in the NFL right now, but it's a huge jump for the Raiders, who were listed at 66-1 odds on Feb. 8. Back then, the Raiders had the third-worst odds of any team in the NFL.

T-17. Bills: 50-to-1

SF- I'm with you on a chance to make the playoffs. I know people hate it, but I just don't see Seattle, Arizona, Pittsburgh, Cincinatti, The Pats twice, the Jets, regressing significantly. I know we beat the Jets twice, but they were close in both games. We have a lot of moving parts in defense and will rely on probably 4 rookies to start.

I'm trying to drink my kool-aid everyday to see us play a tough schedule, and win 10-11 games. I really do. Winning then against some of those teams this past year in the playoffs seems so unlikely.

I'd be happy with an 11-5 season and wildcard close loss for this year, really amp up next year with a lot more money and an experience team in the same system and going deep in 2017. More likely we finish 6-10. Sorry to be a Debbie Downer.