Bills odds for Super Bowl LI

The Bills are 30-1 according to Westgate (tied for 13th). What do you guys think of the odds for next year? http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/page/32for32x160203/every-team-odds-win-super-bowl-next-year-nfl

The one that jumps out to me is the Raiders. They feel a little better than some of the teams that they are tied with. Their talent is young and should be improving.

Edited by Kirby Jackson

The Bills are 30-1 according to Westgate (tied for 13th). What do you guys think of the odds for next year? http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/page/32for32x160203/every-team-odds-win-super-bowl-next-year-nfl

The one that jumps out to me is the Raiders. They feel a little better than some of the teams that they are tied with. Their talent is young and should be improving.

IMO having the 13th best odds is the odds makers giving us a little respect or at least right where we should be.

I guess you have to assume a static roster for all teams at this point. Given that we have 15-1 or 20-1 talent. So 30-1 seems about right.

Cuz. Rex. Sux.

^^we did have talent. We looked pretty stacked last year but this year less so. Mario will be gone and and Harvin basically retired. We won't be active in free agency as per Whaley so we are down 2 pro bowlers and nobody to replace them with. And we have a pro bowler in Felton where he's only out there 10 snaps per game. Not sure why we have him. Don't see how we expect to be a better team in 2016 with worse players. I fully expect another 8-8

Well we draft 19th out of 32.... which means there were 13 teams better than us this year.... so tied 13th shortest odds for next year feels a reasonable spot. As I have said elsewhere - I can't help feeling that we will have to perform better next year than we did this year to get to 8 wins. If we see a big step forward on defense and are top 7 and 8 and the offense takes another small step in Tyrod's second year then 10 wins is possible... and once you are in.... well who knows?

Seems about right.

Note: Panthers were 60-1 Vegas odds and ranked 23rd by cbs sports to win SB 50 before this season started

http://mweb.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/25296581/super-bowl-odds-for-every-team-seahawks-final-preseason-favorite

23. Panthers (60-1): Pretty wild for the two-time defending NFC South Division champions to be this far down, even if 7-8-1 is an insult to winning. Of course, losing your top receiver for the year with a torn ACL, still having a disaster for an offensive line and some injuries on defense to start the season will tend to submarine your Super Bowl chances. The formula really isn't different this year for Carolina than the past two, so, again value here.

Edited by YoloinOhio

Seems about right.

Note: Panthers were 60-1 Vegas odds and ranked 23rd by cbs sports to win SB 50 before this season started

http://mweb.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/25296581/super-bowl-odds-for-every-team-seahawks-final-preseason-favorite

That was interesting. Kudos to The FO and Owner for sticking w Rivera and continuity for the Panthers. It paid off. No matter win or lose the Panthers are the envy of 30 other fan bases right now.

Kirby- thanks for sharing as it was interesting. My complaint to the author is I would rather have them rank by the odds, not by AFC/NFC and Divisions. It would be easier to read from top to bottom who is most likely to make it to the SB.

Interesting they ahd us ranked 13th. It seems they have more faith in Rex for the defense in year 2 than most of us. I see the offense only getting better net year and great to have continuity with Roman coming back. I think TT will get more latitude to throw over the middle more so Clay will look much more like a stud.

Seems about right.

http://mweb.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/25296581/super-bowl-odds-for-every-team-seahawks-final-preseason-favourite

The o-line is the surprise of the year for Carolina - particularly the play of Michael Oher at left tackle after he disappointed in Baltimore and flamed out in Tennessee. However, I think people failed to see the way the two young guards (both 2014 rookies) came on down the stretch last year. That is now one of the premier guard combos in the league. They could use an upgrade at right tackle, but the rest of their line has really taken a big step.

New England****, Pittsburgh, Seattle early Vegas favorites to win SB 51

Bills are tied with the Jets and Ravens at 30-1. Interesting that only one team is higher than 60-1, which of course is the Browns at 200-1. Man, it must be really tough being a Cleveland fan. Hope they can turn that around at some point (though not at our expense).

New England****, Pittsburgh, Seattle early Vegas favorites to win SB 51

Bills are tied with the Jets and Ravens at 30-1. Interesting that only one team is higher than 60-1, which of course is the Browns at 200-1. Man, it must be really tough being a Cleveland fan. Hope they can turn that around at some point (though not at our expense).

I bet there are browns fans looking at that and thinking Vegas is being kind to them..... I know some that would just be honored that they are even given odds........

I am surprised to see the Jets and Ravens with the Bills at 30-1, I can't see the Bills that close to a SB. I was also surprised to see the giants lower then them. They had a bad year this year but I don't think they are going to be bad this season.

I bet there are browns fans looking at that and thinking Vegas is being kind to them..... I know some that would just be honored that they are even given odds........

I am surprised to see the Jets and Ravens with the Bills at 30-1, I can't see the Bills that close to a SB. I was also surprised to see the giants lower then them. They had a bad year this year but I don't think they are going to be bad this season.

They lost a good HC replaced him with a decent OC and kept a terrible GM. Theyre looking at 8-8 or 9-7 at best. I watch a lot of Giants games. I bet they draft zeke or another Star RB or a start ready stud OT in the 1st 2 rounds.