jeb bush

Pete

You saying name recognition doesn't mean anything in politics? Ha, what a fool you are :lol:

This is true. Name recognition plays an important part in politics. Especially with republicans. <_<

Really? His name didn't hurt him?

No it actually helped him.

You are an idiot

You going to call me an asshat next? You can't even come up with your own insults. :doh:

You didn't make a case. You suggested a relation, and pretended once again that your random thoughts are absolute truths (they're not. They're not even relative truths. They barely qualify as thoughts; if classified by medical science, they'd probably be considered most like epileptic seizures.) To make a case, you have to demonstrate that there's a causal connection between Bush II and Jeb's failed campaign beyond a shared last name. Like, maybe some reliable polls of people saying "I didn't vote for Jeb because of George."

Really? His name didn't hurt him?

I'd say you are just being a jerk and ignoring the obvious

You're the only one discussing name association. The rest of us are making fun of you.

I feel for your younger brothers.

:lol:

Edited by Azalin

We're seeing now why Jeb tested worse than W when they were both considering a run in 2000.

This is pretty stupid on many levels. Hard to think where to begin, aside from saying it's really too idiotic to puta y effort into

Funny how so Progs are so happy to take another Clinton, even knowing how corrupt and deceiving she has been in all aspects of her career, right up to leaving Americans for dead in Benghazi and allowing other countries to hack her classified emails.

But Bush...there's the problem. :lol:

Name recognition. Most people think Bill was a good president so...

This is pretty stupid on many levels. Hard to think where to begin, aside from saying it's really too idiotic to puta y effort into

I know the day hasn't ended yet, but I don't think you've met your quota of asshat references. Keep up.

You going to call me an asshat next? You can't even come up with your own insults. :doh:

."

What? You are so myopic and self centered that you actually believe you are the original user of the word idiot? What type of idiot would even argue something so, well, idiotic? You consider that your own little original insult??? Ha ha ha ha!!!!

Tom, you really are special, LOL!!

Most people think Bill was a good president so...

It takes a special brand of stupidity to think that you want to elect as president a woman who left four Americans for dead and then lied to their family's faces...a woman who personally took millions from foreign countries while SoS...a woman so ignorant that she actually used an easily hackable personal server to send and receive classified data...just because they think her skirt-chasing husband was a nice guy.

But hey...you SoProgs are also committed to only voting for angry old white people, so none of this should come as a surprise.

I know the day hasn't ended yet, but I don't think you've met your quota of asshat references. Keep up.

And you are still an idiot! Oops, sorry for using Tom's word on you, lol

But seriously, you point was pretty stupid. You don't know what you are talking about.

It takes a special brand of stupidity to think that you want to elect as president a woman who left four Americans for dead and then lied to their family's faces...a woman who personally took millions from foreign countries while SoS...a woman so ignorant that she actually used an easily hackable personal server to send and receive classified data...just because they think her skirt-chasing husband was a nice guy.

But hey...you SoProgs are also committed to only voting for angry old white people, so none of this should come as a surprise.

You should have stayed in journalism school longer. You might have learned about trying to understand the truth.

Or, maybe....your true self, wink wink

But seriously, you point was pretty stupid. You don't know what you are talking about.

You should have stayed in journalism school longer. You might have learned about trying to understand the truth.

yhjra.jpg

Tell me what I wrote that wasn't true.

We'll wait.

What? You are so myopic and self centered that you actually believe you are the original user of the word idiot? What type of idiot would even argue something so, well, idiotic? You consider that your own little original insult??? Ha ha ha ha!!!!

Tom, you really are special, LOL!!

No. I just wish you had an iota of creativity and didn't recycle everyone else's statements.

Of course, every time you exercise anything resembling creativity you end up misusing words. So maybe it's for the best.

No. I just wish you had an iota of creativity and didn't recycle everyone else's statements.

Of course, every time you exercise anything resembling creativity you end up misusing words. So maybe it's for the best.

We probably should all have a little compassion for poor gator. God was awful niggardly when he gave him his brain.

It takes a special brand of stupidity to think that you want to elect as president a woman who left four Americans for dead and then lied to their family's faces....

You left out the extra special part when she turned around and called those families liars.