I'm a weiner!

Nice work Joe!!!! I knew your hard work would pay off. The nice thing is that they are rewarding you for using your Gmail account but you must reply to their Outlook address. These guys are obviously cutting edge, so I bet Outlook is the next big thing out there in the tech world.

Season Tix here we come!!!!

Nice work Joe!!!! I knew your hard work would pay off. The nice thing is that they are rewarding you for using your Gmail account but you must reply to their Outlook address. These guys are obviously cutting edge, so I bet Outlook is the next big thing out there in the tech world.

Season Tix here we come!!!!

Unfortunatly I'm gonna have to use about $100,000 of it to pay of the back taxes I got an email about from the IRS last week.

I own the peace bridge joe. I will cut you a deal on it. you will be able to charge $20 per car going across. Both ways. 5,000 cars a day. Hell of a deal for 12.5 million. You don't even have to do any of the maintenance. I will take $50,000 down and $25,000 per month. Make the chech out to cash and get it in the mail tonight.

Gmail, by Google. Powered by Windows Live with Hotmail. Its like they just threw every 'computer word' that they know in there.

"Get the latest in Megabyte technology!"

And even if it was legit, Id have a hard time taking direction from a guy named 'Barry'.

Edited by Captain_Quint

I own the peace bridge joe. I will cut you a deal on it. you will be able to charge $20 per car going across. Both ways. 5,000 cars a day. Hell of a deal for 12.5 million. You don't even have to do any of the maintenance. I will take $50,000 down and $25,000 per month. Make the chech out to cash and get it in the mail tonight.

I don't have that kind of money. All I have is this lousy $200 gift card to Premier Wine Outlets.

Gmail, by Google. Powered by Windows Live with Hotmail. Its like they just threw every 'computer word' that they know in there.

"Get the latest in Megabyte technology!"

And even if it was legit, Id have a hard time taking direction from a guy named 'Barry'.

Aside from the leader of the Free World?