Suicide watch needed for Chef Jim

Help?? Are you kidding. That's why I no longer ask for advice. I asked for suicide advice and someone even !@#$ed that up. :wallbash:

Waaaaaiiiiiiit a minute here. Are you saying, you are no longer going to ask people for advice? If that's the case, I'm going deactivate my account.

* btw, whenever people actually DO offer me advice, I use the line, "thanks for the advice, but I don't need any advice..." It gets some interesting responses.

Is there a good doc about all this pressure from cooking? I've never cared about any of this stuff - but now that a bunch of chefs are killing themselves, there must be something to it.

I had some show on when I turned the TV on late at night, and I thought it was an upcoming movie - but I looked it up and it already bombed last year. Burnt with Bradley Cooper.

Waaaaaiiiiiiit a minute here. Are you saying, you are no longer going to ask people for advice? If that's the case, I'm going deactivate my account.

* btw, whenever people actually DO offer me advice, I use the line, "thanks for the advice, but I don't need any advice..." It gets some interesting responses.

And I assume those responses have the words ass and hole in there someplace.

Is there a good doc about all this pressure from cooking? I've never cared about any of this stuff - but now that a bunch of chefs are killing themselves, there must be something to it.

I had some show on when I turned the TV on late at night, and I thought it was an upcoming movie - but I looked it up and it already bombed last year. Burnt with Bradley Cooper.

Not sure if this is what you're looking for but try Chef's Table on Netflix. The first episode is fantastic. It's Massimo Bottura in Modena. There's one episode where the guy is a real !@#$.. I think it's Dan Barber.