• Paul
    • Rubio
    • Santorum
    • Trump

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Hillary will prevail by a small margin and the Sanders camp will believe there was tampering.

That would definitely be interesting. He'd probably be right. I don't trust Microsoft.

Election software should be open-source.

If turnout is high but Hilldog wins, you'll know Bill Gates did a favor for the Clinton dynasty.

That would definitely be interesting. He'd probably be right. I don't trust Microsoft.

Election software should be open-source.

If turnout is high but Hilldog wins, you'll know Bill Gates did a favor for the Clinton dynasty.

Microsoft obviously leans Democrat. Their most recognized corporate product is the Blue-screen of death

The Republican caucus is pretty straight forward. Go in, do the talking, cast a ballot. Trump will be the official winner with Cruz 2nd. However Rubio will be the unofficial winner, finishing a strong third.

The Democrat caucus is a little more complicated with the whole having to get 15% and releasing delegates. Clinton will have the most votes after the 1st ballot. However O'Malley and the undecideds will both fail to reach 15%. When the delegates reshuffle, the second ballot goes to Sanders

Everyone will be surprised if Trump loses.

On the other hand, I just don't see Bernie's campaign producing at all. It's been a nice little side story for the far left and generated some loud mouth enthusiasts but I don't believe large numbers of people will actually turn out and vote for this guy--even in a primary.

It'll be Trump/Clinton.

I feel pretty confident in that too. But who knows I suppose it is possible that there's something I'm missing/don't get about the Sanders campaign, but I'm pretty sure the headline is that even most registered democrats won't show up to vote for him.

Edited by dayman

Democratic race is gonna be close, unless there's trickery afoot. I chose Sanders just on momentum, but in reality I give it a coin flip.

Republican race, seems like Trump is in control, but who knows, everything is whacky right now when it comes to Trump.

Will be fun if Rubio does really well and Trump comes after him as a friend of a drug lord, lol. There is no way he does not bring up the drug bust issue

Trump will paint Rubio as a broke kid in a suit w/ a smile--aka, the picture of a for-sale-politician he would typically buy.

Probably won't work either. Rubio is running strong here. Also, Rubio is helping Cruz a lot.

Edited by dayman