I May Be The Only One !

T master

With all the hype of the upcoming SB & how GREAT Cam is with his Superman persona

I really really hope Peyton can for just one game reach back in time from his experience or what ever it takes

AND KICKS THEIR A** IN SB 50 !!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

With all the hype of the upcoming SB & how GREAT Cam is with his Superman persona

I really really hope Peyton can for just one game reach back in time from his experience or what ever it takes

Because Cam seems so mean? Smiles too much? Gives too many footballs to little kids?

And reaching back into his experience would likely produce a playoff loss for Manning....that is most of his experience.

That said, the game is 22 on 22 plus special teams. I think Denver needs to get turnovers and short fields. Their defense is super strong and could pull this off. Before the season I thought Denver was going to stink and be sub-.500. :oops:

I was pretty much right about their offense but waaaaaaayyyyyy off on their D.

If Dener gets behind they will be in big trouble because they probably aren't going to go the length of the field and score very often. Carolina probably won't go the length of the field often, but they should do it once, maybe twice. I see Carolina winning this 8 or 9 times if they played in 10 times.

I lost what respect i had for the Broncos and their fans when Emmanuel Sanders pulled his Rod Tidwell routine after a legal hit by Gilmore during the Bills game in Denver last year.

Go Panthers.

Edit: On the other hand, I'd like to see Wade win one. Pey-Pey has never impressed me. He's like A-Rod. Johnny Fantasy in the regular season, but can usually be counted on to fall flat in the postseason. Plus he's so bland, safe and corporate. He's like the Joe Buck of QBs. At least Cam has a personality.

Bottom line, the Pats aren't in it and I just hope it's a good game. Can't ask for anything more.

Edited by jimmy10

Tyrod and Karlos ran all over the Panthers defense in the preseason but Cam made Darby his (female dog). I think the Broncos defense is amazing but Peyton needs to walk away after this game win or lose. I think the Panthers win

I hope Denver wins, even if it's by 1 point in OT!

He has more experience losing Super Bowls and he'll likely need to drawn upon that again. It's time for a new and better team to win. Cam time!

CZ0aZ-yWkAAgWY-.jpg

I will say that while I like Cam and I'm rooting for Carolina, I wouldn't mind seeing Peyton get his 2nd ring. I may be the only one who thinks this but I believe you can make the argument that winning 2 Superbowls with 2 different teams is more impressive than winning 4 with the same team (especially when you've had the same HOF coach throughout those 4 championships).

I will say that while I like Cam and I'm rooting for Carolina, I wouldn't mind seeing Peyton get his 2nd ring. I may be the only one who thinks this but I believe you can make the argument that winning 2 Superbowls with 2 different teams is more impressive than winning 4 with the same team (especially when you've had the same HOF coach throughout those 4 championships).

+1

Give Pey a few extra points because his SB teams were not cheating.

You're definitely not the only one. There are a lot of people that want to see Denver win, just not many who think they can. I will be rooting for Denver. Nothing against Carolina, I would love to see Manning prove everyone wrong.

Lets not forget singing on the sideline with 3 minutes left in the game and doing his Superman routine even when losing by 30.

Cam does many good things, but hard pressed to recall another who comes across as cocky as he does.

Because Cam seems so mean? Smiles too much? Gives too many footballs to little kids?

I heard comments made by Cam that people are afraid of him because he's a black QB and no one knows who to compare him to. Really? :rolleyes:

Does Cam know that this is the fourth SB in a row where the NFC team's QB is black (or whatever Colin K is)?

Go Broncos !! I kindof started rooting for the Broncos some when Dan Reeves became their coach.

Edited by reddogblitz