How passenger jets dispose of poo

truth on hold

I call shenanigans.

Two meals on a flight?

On Eastbound transatlantic you get dinner and breakfast. Coming home you get Lunch and a pre-arrival snack. Other than Hawaii, I have not crossed the Pacific since 75, so I don't know.

The last time I crossed the Pacific the locals were shooting at me, so I never wanted to go back. :w00t:

On Eastbound transatlantic you get dinner and breakfast. Coming home you get Lunch and a pre-arrival snack. Other than Hawaii, I have not crossed the Pacific since 75, so I don't know.

The last time I crossed the Pacific the locals were shooting at me, so I never wanted to go back. :w00t:

I have not flown across the Atlantic in a long time. Most all my flights are up and down the coast of across the country.

Now thats some funny "chit" pun intended!!!

I fly all the time..proly average 4 flights a week...been flying a lot for 20 years...never pooped on a plane!

Apparently in 1st class you get to unload on the carts.

A few years ago on a United Airlines flight from Buenos Aires to New York, Gerard B. Finneran, an investment banker, went totally bonkers. Newspaper accounts said that after becoming intoxicated, Finneran demanded more alcohol from the flight attendants. When they refused, he began helping himself to the liquor supply. After being cut off a second time, he became visibly angry. He pushed one flight attendant (federal offense No. 1), verbally threatened another (federal offense No. 2), interfered with a third who was assisting a sick passenger (federal offense No. 3), then walked up to the first-class cabin, dropped his pants and defecated on a service cart in plain view of the passengers and crew. Then he stepped in his own feces and tracked it through the main cabin (federal offense Nos. 4, 5 and possibly 6)."

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/united-mileage-plus-pre-merger/480539-october-20-ua-10-year-anniversary-gerard-finneran.html

I'd rather poop on the plane than in the airport. Those are some disgusting restrooms.

Apparently in 1st class you get to unload on the carts.

A few years ago on a United Airlines flight from Buenos Aires to New York, Gerard B. Finneran, an investment banker, went totally bonkers. Newspaper accounts said that after becoming intoxicated, Finneran demanded more alcohol from the flight attendants. When they refused, he began helping himself to the liquor supply. After being cut off a second time, he became visibly angry. He pushed one flight attendant (federal offense No. 1), verbally threatened another (federal offense No. 2), interfered with a third who was assisting a sick passenger (federal offense No. 3), then walked up to the first-class cabin, dropped his pants and defecated on a service cart in plain view of the passengers and crew. Then he stepped in his own feces and tracked it through the main cabin (federal offense Nos. 4, 5 and possibly 6)."

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/united-mileage-plus-pre-merger/480539-october-20-ua-10-year-anniversary-gerard-finneran.html

Guess we now know KD's identity... :D

35 years ago I was unloading the rear of a 727 in Houston. Got furloughed again, and that's where the job was when the music stopped. I turned around and a flight attendant was standing behind me. She asked for my help in recovering her pearls. I asked her where they were, and she said she was in one of the aft lavs, and they somehow fell into the john.

We had 2 aft lavs on a 727, they each have their own holding tank. So I asked her which one she was in, R or L?. She told me R. I told her that I would have to dump the contents on the ramp, not into the truck. Nowadays, a lav spill on the ramp is a haz mat call, for clean up. 35 years ago it was an inconvenience! So I got the lav truck, and dumped the R lav onto the ramp, AND, no pearls! I looked at her and said, "you did say the R lav, correct? And she said, "do you mean if I'm facing forward or rear???. :doh::doh:

So I dumped the L lav, and there were the pearls. She then asked me what do I do now? I politely told her that my job was done. So she went up the rear airstairs, and came back with a set of ice tongs. She tip toe'd through the lav waste, and got the pearls with the ice tongs. I don't remember if she thanked me, but often wondered if: she ever wore the pearls again, and also if she ever used the ice tongs again?

35 years ago I was unloading the rear of a 727 in Houston. and came back with a set of ice tongs. She tip toe'd through the lav waste, and got the pearls with the ice tongs. I don't rememberand also if she ever used the ice tongs again?

:lol:

I will never look at ice tongs the same again...