Does OJ Have CTE?

Thanks DC.

I don't know if you're a Doc, or stayed at a Holiday Inn, but your answer sounds plausible.

Needle biopsy would require a Black & Decker drill thru the cranium. Pretty risky for a 'I told you' Kodak moment.

Former physicist. I have a basic understanding of how MRIs work (nuclear magnetic resonance is a common undergrad physics lab experiment.)

Also a general smart guy who remembers everything, including that you don't go poking around in the brain without good reason.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Former physicist. I have a basic understanding of how MRIs work (nuclear magnetic resonance is a common undergrad physics lab experiment.)

Also a general smart guy who remembers everything, including that you don't go poking around in the brain without good reason.

What;s a former physicist? Once a physicist always a physicist until death do you part. Even then you will be remembered as a physicist at your memorial.

What;s a former physicist? Once a physicist always a physicist until death do you part. Even then you will be remembered as a physicist at your memorial.

not true. to be remembered at a memorial you have to have those who will not only memorialize you, but show up.

imagine if we only had a list of names to count all of the "idiots" in tom's world.

not true. to be remembered at a memorial you have to have those who will not only memorialize you, but show up.

imagine if we only had a list of names to count all of the "idiots" in tom's world.

Kelly the Dog would show up for him. If he couldn't he would do it through skype. He would reminisce about how he and the physicist tried to warn the world of the criminality of deflated balls. He would rail against that damn appeals judge who didn't understand the grand conspiracy that the bean towners perpetrated against the rest of the league. He would point out that although most people didn't know what he was talking about that Scully and Molder certainly did.

Edited by JohnC

Kelly the Dog would show up for him. If he couldn't he would do it through skype. He would reminisce about how he and the physicist tried to warn the world of the criminality of deflated balls. He would rail against that damn appeals judge who didn't understand the grand conspiracy that the bean towners perpetrated against the rest of the league. He would point out that although most people didn't know what he was talking about that Scully and Molder certainly did.

if that was the memorial for tom than i am fairly certain he would not even show up for it.