• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

:ph34r:

WwwwwoooooOOOOOOOoooooooooo!

Spooky!

Things like these flashing videos telling me to Hate Hillary Clinton are exactly why I avoid the dark web.

I much prefer Web Lite. It only shows videos of Hillary falling down stairs and getting shoved into limousines. 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

#WarriorForWomen

I remember hearing of this a few years ago. Hillary laughed and told someone the story of how she had gotten someone off for raping a child. She was essentially bragging about her skill as an attorney. What a lowlife.

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

I remember hearing of this a few years ago. Hillary laughed and told someone the story of how she had gotten someone off for raping a child. She was essentially bragging about her skill as an attorney. What a lowlife.

when they looked into actual files she brought to her firm, not many, and then what she did on files she worked on, not much

that came out

hey, she was doing her job, sometimes the D is troublesome to work for  :(

36 minutes ago, row_33 said:

when they looked into actual files she brought to her firm, not many, and then what she did on files she worked on, not much

that came out

hey, she was doing her job, sometimes the D is troublesome to work for  :(

Everyone deserves a defense but Hillary thought it was humorous that she was able to get a guilty man off for raping a 12 year old girl. Doesn't sound like it troubled her at all.

22 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Everyone deserves a defense but Hillary thought it was humorous that she was able to get a guilty man off for raping a 12 year old girl. Doesn't sound like it troubled her at all.

all about collecting fees from billable hours

27 minutes ago, row_33 said:

all about collecting fees from billable hours

I don't think all attorneys feel that way. It's one thing getting a guilty person off for a crime such as theft by being a damn good lawyer, it's another thing making up a scenario that gets a child rapist off.

2 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

I don't think all attorneys feel that way. It's one thing getting a guilty person off for a crime such as theft by being a damn good lawyer, it's another thing making up a scenario that gets a child rapist off.

the D does, you would get out after a year if you couldn't flip the ethics switch off

same with family law

1 hour ago, 3rdnlng said:

I can't stand Hillary, but I heard that tape, and she was cynically laughing about the accuracy of Lie Detector tests. I think this was presented in a misleading way.

Again, I loathe her.

Edited by 32ABBA

9 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

It's what defense attorneys do.  She did a good job.

Of all the things I'll fault Clinton for - and I guarantee I can list more factual reasons than you can - "doing her job as a defense attorney" isn't one of them.

Edited by DC Tom