Clinton Political Dynasty

Just now, DC Tom said:

I know what you wrote.  It wasn't an "analogy."  Analogies have similarity.  The only similarity in that was the word "taxes."  Everything else was random nonsense.

For someone who claims others are so desperate about their narratives collapsing, he sure does seem allergic to reading and comprehending basic undisputed facts of the case. Why, it's almost like someone's been brainwashed, and is starting to realize it - but rather than take ownership of it, he's decided to double down on ignorance.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

This is random nonsense ^^^^^^.

Now Mystic Tom claims to know what people are thinking.  Even more confusing, the ability to get into my noggin'.

Word... Stick with your own head, mine gives me enough fits. Sure don't want to burden you. ?

Hell, with all the empty space in your head he could bring a friend too.

• Haha (+1) 1

9 hours ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

So in other words... If I do my wife's taxes, file as crooked as all be it... Then wife signs off on those taxes, she can't be held liable?

You gotta be kidding me.

We all know why Cohen is doing time.  Trump is complicit to.

Release his taxes.

This is stupid.

The government already has his taxes.  

That's who you give your filing to:  the federal government.

If Mueller wants/wanted to see the President's tax returns for the last 40+ years, he can do so.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

This is stupid.

The government already has his taxes.  

That's who you give your filing to:  the federal government.

If Mueller wants/wanted to see the President's tax returns for the last 40+ years, he can do so.

For this kind of file the tax situation might be under permanent audit and review and discussion and appeal

11 hours ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

So in other words... If I do my wife's taxes, file as crooked as all be it... Then wife signs off on those taxes, she can't be held liable?

You gotta be kidding me.

We all know why Cohen is doing time.  Trump is complicit to.

Release his taxes.

Where is the personal attack.

Deep State is a kooky conspiracy theory.

And if it turns out he's committed blatant tax fraud for decades we can go ahead and re-elect him like he's Charlie Rangel!

Release his tax returns all you want, but this is about as stupid and pathetic as the left wing hypocrisy machine gets.

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

Wow, which Russian made that?

Just remember, all the garbage House Republican investigations led to nothing. Remember that when the Trump family is heading to jail and their assets get confiscated

Congressional investigations always lead to nothing. They have no power to prosecute. They're only used to bring evidence into the public domain. 

And the investigations into both the CF and FISA abuse by her campaign brought a ton of information into the public domain. 

Nothing will ihappen unless the DOJ decides to act. Same with however the democratic investigations shake out once they start in the new congress. They will not have teeth - just red meat for the news cycle.