Clinton Political Dynasty

1 hour ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

He's kinda funny in OTW and I've never noticed anything trollish in TSW. On the other hand, I don't study his posts so maybe I missed something? ?‍♀️

You don't politically agree with me, so I become a troll since the main group here agrees more with you.

It's always a matter of perspective.  

When it comes to political beliefs, we are simply hardwired differently.

This thread has to do simply with "The Clinton Political Dynasty."  I am not making posts that agree with the board's main paradigm.  Doing this causes people, the group to be upset.

Am I crashing some kind of party saying things that people don't like?  Why does it bother people?

I think Our President is a crook.  A dangerous demagogue that duped a lot of people more so than I feel the Clintons have. The thread conversation naturally led in the direction, seeing how the board leans, that the Clinton Dynasty is crooked.  I am just trying to make the point that we are watching another crooked dynasty try to take off in front of our eyes.  Yet, since the Trump family agrees with many of the way people here are politically hardwired, everything is fine giving rise to an even worse and more crooked dynasty.

I just find it funny.  That's it.  This place is a study in human nature.

2 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Your ideas? Really? You are posting tropes or long debunked memes with ridiculous hyperbole. It isn't a bubble... there are plenty of liberals/conservatives/libertarians/mutts down in PPP who agree to disagree with facts and constructive arguments. 

I do not want to block you as I do enjoy your posts in off-topic and on  TSW,  but yeah, probably ignoring your goofy posts down here would be for the best. They've definitely made me think less of you as a poster (not that you'll lose sleep over that, I am just saying).

Just ignore them as I ignore your goofy posts.

What's the big deal.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

You don't politically agree with me, so I become a troll since the main group here agrees more with you.

No, you become a troll by your refusal to engage in an honest conversation and instead just spreading nonsense on the board for your own amusement. Agreement has nothing to do with it.

• Like (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

No, you become a troll by your refusal to engage in an honest conversation and instead just spreading nonsense on the board for your own amusement. Agreement has nothing to do with it.

Yes it does.

Don't take the high road.  PPP has never been a place for honest conversation.

Spreading nonsense, hello pot calling kettle.  Deep State on line #1.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Why did you cut the Deep State nonsense to my reply?

I was keeping it succinct to the relevant portion. 20 years posting down here I've never had a bad exchange with you. 

Guess that's over. ***** off asshat.

Edited by Deranged Rhino

On 1/27/2016 at 6:49 PM, Boyst62 said:

i've always wanted to punch her in the face and i barely know anything about her to even have an opinion. this thought has always bothered me. she just looks like someone who needs a punch in the face. what is wrong with me?

either way, it's sad because quite clearly in 25-30 years one of the Obama girls will be running for something.

From page one.

LoL...

14 hours ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

He is.  Individual #1 I believe.

Why is Cohen doing time?

Oh come on... He was in the room with Cohen.  They both knew it was a crime.  Now Cohen is doing time.  He gave the orders.

For the record, THIS is nonsense, Exiled. Cohen is not going to jail for anything related to "the order" or what Trump was in the room for. You'd know this to be true if you were half as read up on this subject as you think you are. 

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

I was keeping it succinct to the relevant portion. 20 years posting down here I've never had a bad exchange with you. 

Guess that's over. ***** off asshat.

It's because things are getting rough from your POV.  In 20 years I have done nothing different than I am doing now.  Sure I am gloating more at the demise of how effed up the right side of the aisle thinks.  Nothing I didn't do for the past two decades here.

People are taking umbrage because they are looking like fools.  Backing one crooked wannabe dynasty while slamming an actual one.  Go figure.

It's because things are getting rough from your POV.  In 20 years I have done nothing different than I am doing now.  Sure I am gloating more at the demise of how effed up the right side of the aisle thinks.  Nothing I didn't do for the past two decades here.

People are taking umbrage because they are looking like fools.  Backing one crooked wannabe dynasty while slamming an actual one.  Go figure.

You've never stooped to personal insults with me, despite our disagreements in the past. So yes, you are behaving differently and it's a poor look.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

For the record, THIS is nonsense, Exiled. Cohen is not going to jail for anything related to "the order" or what Trump was in the room for. You'd know this to be true if you were half as read up on this subject as you think you are. 

So in other words... If I do my wife's taxes, file as crooked as all be it... Then wife signs off on those taxes, she can't be held liable?

You gotta be kidding me.

We all know why Cohen is doing time.  Trump is complicit to.

Release his taxes.

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

You've never stooped to personal insults with me, despite our disagreements in the past. So yes, you are behaving differently and it's a poor look.

Where is the personal attack.

Deep State is a kooky conspiracy theory.

So in other words... If I do my wife's taxes, file as crooked as all be it... Then wife signs off on those taxes, she can't be held liable?

You gotta be kidding me.

Release his taxes.

Cohen didn't do Trump's taxes.  That's not why he's in jail.

You gotta be kidding me.

Release his taxes.

We do know why Cohen is doing time. Clearly you do not. It has nothing to do with the campaign or his work for Trump.

You'd know this if you bothered to read. 

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

From page one.

LoL...

What's funny is you've met me so it is either shored up completely or completely confusing to you (no surprise?????‍♂️)...

But I'm probably the last one who ever get violent or do such a thing.

You need to come back for TBDAHOTXX. 

1 minute ago, DC Tom said:

No, you're not.  That wasn't an analogy, that was random nonsense.

This is random nonsense ^^^^^^.

Now Mystic Tom claims to know what people are thinking.  Even more confusing, the ability to get into my noggin'.

Word... Stick with your own head, mine gives me enough fits. Sure don't want to burden you. ?

8 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

This is random nonsense ^^^^^^.

Now Mystic Tom claims to know what people are thinking.  Even more confusing, the ability to get into my noggin'.

Word... Stick with your own head, mine gives me enough fits. Sure don't want to burden you. ?

I know what you wrote.  It wasn't an "analogy."  Analogies have similarity.  The only similarity in that was the word "taxes."  Everything else was random nonsense.