Clinton Political Dynasty

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Do you really believe all this crap you've been posting in PPP the last few days? Or are you trolling?

Some of it is in fun... Sometimes you have to stir the pot so the chili doesn't stick to the bottom.  Same with the board.  It's a very conservative bubble here.

The guy's a demagogue.  Pretty outlandish.  It would be cool to see him do time.  You actually sympathize with him?

Pretty ironic that he got the "lock Her up" thing going, now he could be looking at that very prospect.  You think?  

You always reap what you sow. Karma is a son of a bit...

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

6 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Some of it is in fun... Sometimes you have to stir the pot so the chili doesn't stick to the bottom.  Same with the board.  It's a very conservative bubble here.

The guy's a demagogue.  Pretty outlandish.  It would be cool to see him do time.  You actually sympathize with him?

Pretty ironic that he got the "lock Her up" thing going, now he could be looking at that very prospect.  You think?  

You always reap what you sow. Karma is a son of a bit...

The reason I walked away from the Democratic party is because it has been taken over by people with serious TDS. All you see is Trump bad. Do anything to get him out of office, doesn't matter if it tears the country apart. It's country before politics. 

Being on the same page as gary, tibs and the rest of the nutballs is not anything to be proud of.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

I think You need to write a letter.  Start a Change.org petition. 

To Whom it May Concern,

With due respect to Michael Cohen, you're wrong.  Please free him ASAP!

Thanx,

Tom in DC

?

Why don't you answer the question instead of dismissing it?

8 minutes ago, westside said:

The reason I walked away from the Democratic party is because it has been taken over by people with serious TDS. All you see is Trump bad. Do anything to get him out of office, doesn't matter if it tears the country apart. It's country before politics. 

Being on the same page as gary, tibs and the rest of the nutballs is not anything to be proud of.

It won't tear the country apart.

We will be fine.  We were set up to eviscerate demagogues.  You are seeing it in action.

Don't get queasy on me.

6 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Why don't you answer the question instead of dismissing it?

So what?  He's doing time for what DRino said... Boo hoo...

Come on this makes for great TV!

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

1 minute ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

It won't tear the country apart.

We will be fine.  We were set up to eviscerate demagogues.  You are seeing it in action.

Don't get queasy on me.

You're trying to do a behind the scenes coup. Just because you don't like him, doesn't mean he shouldn't be president. He was duly elected by the people of the United States. 

Let's just keep ratcheting up the rhetoric, I feel sorry for the next Democratic president. He/she will get dragged through the mud like they are doing to Trump. It will keep escalating more and more until this great nation is torn apart.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Ironic, the Clinton's doing just fine... And the Trump family dynasty to be going down in flames.  

You think they are doing fine? Let's revisit that comment when the the Clinton foundation investigation is over. 

You lost, get over it. Throwing temper tantrums is very unbecoming. 

2 minutes ago, westside said:

You think they are doing fine? Let's revisit that comment when the the Clinton foundation investigation is over. 

You lost, get over it. Throwing temper tantrums is very unbecoming. 

Oh come on Westside. I am not throwing a temper tantrum.  Look at everbody replying to me.  There's the temper tantrum.

Just hold your breath and ignore me like some others.  Sure hurts to see the Trump family flame out, doesn't it?

His own rats are jumping ship.... This is just getting fun.

Trump would be the first to say that he drew first blood and:

fpp4v8vlwy6z.jpg

Let's just put it this way.  I will buy you a beer when this all plays out.  It's only the third quarter, Trump has plenty of time to be the hero.

Here is a novel idea... How about NOT replying.

I don't want anybody to reply... Don't even read it.  Sorry for being the bubble buster.

It's just a place to put down my political thoughts.  I think it's funny that the main group here thinks the Clinton political dynasty is corrupt, wanted to lock them up while the fledgling Trump Dynasty can't even get out of the gate.

Trump = Bills drafting J.P. Losman as their franchise QB.

?

21 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Here is a novel idea... How about NOT replying.

I don't want anybody to reply... Don't even read it.  Sorry for being the bubble buster.

It's just a place to put down my political thoughts.  I think it's funny that the main group here thinks the Clinton political dynasty is corrupt, wanted to lock them up while the fledgling Trump Dynasty can't even get out of the gate.

Trump = Bills drafting J.P. Losman as their franchise QB.

Your ideas? Really? You are posting tropes or long debunked memes with ridiculous hyperbole. It isn't a bubble... there are plenty of liberals/conservatives/libertarians/mutts down in PPP who agree to disagree with facts and constructive arguments. 

I do not want to block you as I do enjoy your posts in off-topic and on  TSW,  but yeah, probably ignoring your goofy posts down here would be for the best. They've definitely made me think less of you as a poster (not that you'll lose sleep over that, I am just saying).

Edited by Buffalo_Gal
  • Like (+1) 1