Clinton Political Dynasty

9 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

This (creepy) picture is making the rounds today. Lots of people claiming it's new, it's not. It's from 2016: 

It took a long time for someone to release a photo of the look on Hillary's face while she was watching the votes come in.

• Haha (+1) 1

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

And with my tinfoil hat on... I ask... Why?

Why is the picture going around today? No idea. I've just had it sent to me by a bunch of people asking if it's recent. 

Why is the picture creepy? Look at her blank expression and the fact she appears to be sitting on the lap of her protection agent in a van with blinds... it's just all sorts of weird.

4 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Why is the picture going around today? No idea. I've just had it sent to me by a bunch of people asking if it's recent. 

Why is the picture creepy? Look at her blank expression and the fact she appears to be sitting on the lap of her protection agent in a van with blinds... it's just all sorts of weird.

The way their heads line up, I'd guess she's in some sort of customized jump seat, set between the two front seats but slightly back, before I'd think she's sitting in someone's lap.

12 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

The way their heads line up, I'd guess she's in some sort of customized jump seat, set between the two front seats but slightly back, before I'd think she's sitting in someone's lap.

It probably was a camera that zoomed way in and that made it appear that Hillary was closer to the guy behind her than she really was.

On 11/1/2018 at 6:21 PM, DC Tom said:

On 11/1/2018 at 1:48 PM, LABillzFan said:

It took a long time for someone to release a photo of the look on Hillary's face while she was watching the votes come in.

Better that explanation than the poor guard on whose lap she's sitting got a bit excited... :ph34r: 

Doubt that could have happened though. :P

a little surprised this hasn't been posted yet...

NOT SO FAST: Federal Judge Rules Hillary ‘Must Answer Questions’ Regarding Email Server

A U.S. District Court Judge ruled Wednesday night that twice-failed presidential candidate Hillary Clinton must answer questions “under oath” regarding her use of a private email server as Secretary of State.

According to the government watchdog agency Judicial Watch, Clinton was ordered by Judge Emmet Sullivan to comply with multiple requests filed under the Freedom of Information Act. ...

Judicial Watch: Federal Court Orders Hillary Clinton to Answer Additional Email Questions Under Oath

(Washington, DC) –Judicial Watch announced today that U.S. District Court Judge Emmet G. Sullivan ruled that within 30 days Hillary Clinton must answer under oath two additional questions about her controversial email system.

In 2016, Clinton was required to submit under oath written answers to Judicial Watch’s questions. Clinton objected to and refused to answer questions about the creation of her email system; her decision to use the system despite warnings from State Department cybersecurity officials; and the basis for her claim that the State Department had “90-95%” of her emails.

After a lengthy hearing yesterday Judge Sullivan ruled that Clinton must address two questions that she refused to answer under-oath.

• Describe the creation of the clintonemail.com system, including who decided to create the system, the date it was decided to create the system, why it was created, who set it up, and when it became operational.
  • During your October 22, 2015 appearance before the U.S. House of Representatives Select Committee on Benghazi, you testified that 90 to 95 percent of your emails “were in the State’s system” and “if they wanted to see them, they would certainly have been able to do so.” Identify the basis for this statement, including all facts on which you relied in support of the statement, how and when you became aware of these facts, and, if you were made aware of these facts by or through another person, identify the person who made you aware of these facts.

Judge Sullivan read his opinion from the bench, deciding that the question about the creation of the email system was within the scope of discovery. Judge Sullivan rejected Clinton’s assertion of attorney-client privilege on the question about the emails “in the State’s system.” ...

BOOM!

Edited by Foxx
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Buffalo_Gal said:

I'll tell you, President Trump has no fear.

(I thought it was more than 42% though?)

I haven't really looked at the numbers or their financial releases close enough to know personally. But I think it was GG (?) who brought up the fact a lot of the contributions credited to this year may have been promised/given during the campaign rather than new donations.