Clinton Political Dynasty

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

No need to. The image, from last week, speaks for itself. If you deny Clinton is involved in the smear, you're living in fantasy world. Or are Tibs - a prog-fascist who is too stupid to realize he's a prog-fascist. Which would make him dangerous if anyone took Tibs seriously. Fortunately, no one does. 

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/ford-lawyer-hillary-clinton/

https://www.weeklystandard.com/holmes-lybrand/fact-check-is-hillary-clinton-linked-to-christine-blasey-fords-attorney

Fake news. 

Snopes is not a serious site. Those who use it as a fact check are being badly misled. That's her. With Clinton. Days before the hearing. 

Prog-fascists who don't realize they're prog-fascists are the most dangerous idiots out there. 

Barbara Kinney

does not =

Image result for ford lawyer with Clinton

Their source is an "image search". They're lying to you.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Snopes is not a serious site. Those who use it as a fact check are being badly misled. That's her. With Clinton. Days before the hearing. 

Prog-fascists who don't realize they're prog-fascists are the most dangerous idiots out there. 

Barbara Kinney

does not =

Image result for ford lawyer with Clinton

Their source is an "image search". They're lying to you.

And the weekly standard is a pro Clinton communist rag, too? 

You post fake news. I don't think you realized it, you just believe everything you want on the internet. You are a dummy 

15 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

And the weekly standard is a pro Clinton communist rag, too? 

You post fake news. I don't think you realized it, you just believe everything you want on the internet. You are a dummy 

Weekly Standard isn't infallible and neither am I. I never claim to be. As such - after digging more I was wrong. She's holding a camera in that shot, it likely is the photog.

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Weekly Standard isn't infallible and neither am I. I never claim to be. As such - after digging more I was wrong. She's holding a camera in that shot, it likely is the photog.

You are posting fake news that is easy to verify. You are either lazy, stupid or dishonest. Probably all three. 

6 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Sorry, I'll stop replying to DR and his fake news posts ? 

are you really going to be on the Supreme Court? 

What country were you born in? Don't tell me you're from the coal mines of west Virginia. 

You have a russian quality to your writing. No one here uses your wording.

9 hours ago, westside said:

What country were you born in? Don't tell me you're from the coal mines of west Virginia. 

You have a russian quality to your writing. No one here uses your wording.

But does he drive.....a convertible?!!!