Clinton Political Dynasty

ups, i see this video is actually months old, though just posted to this channel a couple days ago. anyhoo, it is still worth watching if you haven't seen it, incase it hasn't been posted before, i will leave it up.

Edited by Foxx

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and the football sized goiter on her neck?

a few fortnights after her loss she started floating her love for Jesus in smaller market interviews, the answer came back saying it will be believed only when she announces as pro-life... along with a few others way less in magnitude...  :D

strike that from the record, I see the Jesus thing pop up for Hill once in awhile, it be D.O.A.

Edited by row_33

4 minutes ago, B-Man said:
ny06RNTT_bigger.jpgABC NewsVerified account @ABC
FollowFollow @ABC
More

MORE: Hillary Clinton: "To see the White House even hesitate to defend a diplomat is deeply troubling." http://abcn.ws/2zQbIZp 

DiedXPtX4AMXYcQ.jpg
7:47 AM - 19 Jul 2018

No rebuttal yet from Ambassador Stevens

Dear President Trump,

Just blame an obscure youtube video, and you'll be fine.

• Like (+1) 1

56 minutes ago, B-Man said:
ny06RNTT_bigger.jpgABC NewsVerified account @ABC
FollowFollow @ABC
More

MORE: Hillary Clinton: "To see the White House even hesitate to defend a diplomat is deeply troubling." http://abcn.ws/2zQbIZp 

DiedXPtX4AMXYcQ.jpg
7:47 AM - 19 Jul 2018

No rebuttal yet from Ambassador Stevens

How in the holy hell does she have the audacity to make a comment like this after she intentionally left an American ambassador to die in Benghazi?

Ladies and gentlemen, the leader of the Democratic Party. If she's not stumbling up and down a flight a stairs, she's tripping over her own freaking tongue.

Go away, you disgusting pig. 

• Like (+1) 1