Clinton Political Dynasty

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank god for hillary ! Since she's lost, the looney left, the race baiters, and the idiotic 

bloggers in the media are killing it for Republicans.

I doubt most of the morons even believe their half witted rhetoric, most are just looking

for their five minutes of fame.

Todays winner:

MELANIA HAS DISAPPEARED GAIS!  TRUMP DID IT!!!!!

melania-trump-brian-stelter-ap-640x480.jpg

Edited by Albwan

3 minutes ago, Albwan said:

Thank god for hillary ! Since she's lost, the looney left, the race baiters, and the idiotic 

bloggers in the media are killing it for Republicans.

I doubt most of the morons even believe their half witted rhetoric, most are just looking

for their five minutes of fame.

Todays winner:

MELANIA HAS DISAPPEARED GAIS!  TRUMP DID IT!!!!!

melania-trump-brian-stelter-ap-640x480.jpg

Many on the left, even right here in PPP, have been blindly believing a conspiracy theory for months - without evidence to support it other than echo chambers regurgitating long debunked talking points - while having the gall to call others "conspiracy theorists." 

Hypocrisy and ignorance had a baby and that baby was Russian Collusion Delusion. 

Cognitive dissonence is off the charts. It's hilarious to witness. 

MbuHyX_U_normal.jpg

Not that this will deter the conspiracy theorists, but I saw the First Lady walking with her aides in the West Wing yesterday afternoon. https://twitter.com/politico/status/1001780331630989313 

Washington Correspondent for CNBC,  He added in a later tweet that NBC's Kristen Welker also saw Melania in the White House.

But (you know) lets keep up the "no one has seen her in three weeks nonsense"......................It's hilarious.

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Washington Correspondent for CNBC,  He added in a later tweet that NBC's Kristen Welker also saw Melania in the White House.

But (you know) lets keep up the "no one has seen her in three weeks nonsense"......................It's hilarious.

I have a really hard time deciding what my favorite theory is: She's recovering from spousal abuse, she died from spousal abuse, she had plastic surgery to repair damage from spousal abuse, or she moved in with the Obamas (bizarrely, unrelated to spousal abuse.)  

14 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Many on the left, even right here in PPP, have been blindly believing a conspiracy theory for months - without evidence to support it other than echo chambers regurgitating long debunked talking points - while having the gall to call others "conspiracy theorists." 

Hypocrisy and ignorance had a baby and that baby was Russian Collusion Delusion. 

Cognitive dissonence is off the charts. It's hilarious to witness. 

But there was Russian collusion, we already know that. They met with the Russians and then obstructed justice to hide it. This is all proven and beyond doubt now. 

And, I hate it, lol 

It is hilarious. You've been pushing the same narrative for over a year without any evidence while systematically avoiding discussing, reading, or acknowledging the mountains of evidence that have surfaced to debunk all of your claims. 

I'd say you were being dishonest like Gar-bear's IG stance, but your omissions of fact are more the result of your functional illiteracy. 

18 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

It is hilarious. You've been pushing the same narrative for over a year without any evidence while systematically avoiding discussing, reading, or acknowledging the mountains of evidence that have surfaced to debunk all of your claims. 

I'd say you were being dishonest like Gar-bear's IG stance, but your omissions of fact are more the result of your functional illiteracy. 

his caustic hatred towards whitey has consumed him.

10 minutes ago, Keukasmallies said:

Clinton Political Dynasty Travesty

Fixed

she is going to get the Dem nod for 2020....

oh what joy and rejoicing there will beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....

Bill states what everyone knew in DC, but wouldn't say.....................

Of Course Obama´s Race Protected Him from Negative Media Coverage
 by Matt Margolis

Original Article

In a stunning moment of honesty, former President Bill Clinton said that Barack Obama benefited from “friendlier media coverage” than other presidents have because of his race. When asked during an interview on “CBS This Morning” about the differences in how Obama and Trump are treated by the media, Clinton conceded that the media’s standard for Obama was different than for other presidents. “They did treat him [Obama] differently than other Democrats and Republicans,” Clinton said, in a rare moment of honesty.

Maybe Slick will pop a blood vessel and we can all say nice things as he lies in state.

Geez, what did he think he would face with the media for his "book"?

The way Liberals are turning on him, he's going to wind up in the doghouse of history.

3 minutes ago, row_33 said:

Maybe Slick will pop a blood vessel and we can all say nice things as he lies in state.

I'm no fan of Bubba, but isn't a bit classless to wish him dead?