Clinton Political Dynasty

28 minutes ago, Just Jack said:

FDR v2.0

Could work. The Democrats are already tried to reinvent the New Deal, before their current "Drain the Swamp" hilarity.

Even better, this time her campaign surrogates could improve upon her misogyny narrative by adding that anyone who doesn't vote for her is not only sexist, but is discriminating against the handicapped as well!

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Happy Anniversary to Edmund Hillary and Sherpa Tensing for their climb of Everest.

the man whom Hillary Clinton claimed she was named after, several times, until he stated he was a beekeeper until five years after she was born.

At least back then she realized that the wise course was to STfU about further mentions.

The stories that parents tell their children are held as truths even though the reality which comes with age and experience should dawn on them at some point. Often it doesn’t and the myth is held onto. 

Hillary: “I was told that I was named for Sir Edmund Hillary,” which is demonstrably false. 

Lieawatha: “I was told that I am 1/16th Cherokee Indian.” Which most Mid-Westerners know is an euphemism for “the bull jumped a fence.”

I totally remember the moon landing and watching it when I was 3 years old, along with the other missions for the next few years.

Not sure how big an event climbing Everest (or the 4 minute mile ) REALLY WAS for the public, but if it was 10% of the moon landing she would have known about it in her early school years.

Corruption from top to bottom

Hillary’s Campaign Convinced The Secret Service To Overpay For Chartered Flights
by Thomas Phippen

Original Article

Hillary Clinton’s campaign convinced the U.S. Secret Service to pay extra for agents riding with candidates in chartered flights, and that caused the government pay $4 million to several campaign committees, according to a new report. According to the Government Accountability Office (GAO), an attorney from the law firm representing the Hillary for America Committee emailed officials at the Secret Service in June 2015 to argue that the government should consistently pay a higher rate for flights on candidates planes. The Secret Service provides protection to certain presidential candidates on the taxpayer’s dime

Couldn't they just have said NO ?.............................rhetorical

2 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Corruption from top to bottom

Hillary’s Campaign Convinced The Secret Service To Overpay For Chartered Flights
by Thomas Phippen

Original Article

Hillary Clinton’s campaign convinced the U.S. Secret Service to pay extra for agents riding with candidates in chartered flights, and that caused the government pay $4 million to several campaign committees, according to a new report. According to the Government Accountability Office (GAO), an attorney from the law firm representing the Hillary for America Committee emailed officials at the Secret Service in June 2015 to argue that the government should consistently pay a higher rate for flights on candidates planes. The Secret Service provides protection to certain presidential candidates on the taxpayer’s dime

Couldn't they just have said NO ?.............................rhetorical

Gees, you must really hate Scott Pruitt then! Oh wait, that's ok, he is a Republican...

12 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Just released: 

https://vault.fbi.gov/hillary-r.-clinton/hillary-r.-clinton-part-22-of-22.pdf/view

Click on the PDF - take a look starting at page 47 - a transcript of HRC on the phone with CNN...

Well, the gatewaypundit will be "happy" to see they made it into an FBI report.

• Like (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Just released: 

https://vault.fbi.gov/hillary-r.-clinton/hillary-r.-clinton-part-22-of-22.pdf/view

Click on the PDF - take a look starting at page 47 - a transcript of HRC on the phone with CNN...

Well, that made me track down Ambassador Stevens' diary.   I am not sure how much of it is legible (it wasn't to me). It is possible it is transcribed somewhere. Scribd diary (or journal) link

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Just released: 

And be sure you read to at least page 57, where both Hillary and the CNN caller all but admit they'd never heard of the "boiling frog" analogy until then.  :lol:

Edit: it's just before Hillary admits the entire Libya thing was a "**** show."  

Edited by DC Tom
  • Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Top of page 42:

"Should I add you or proceed directly to the profanities?"  :lol:

Notice how many different email accounts she had... for someone who "hates" technology and is terrible at remembering her password, why did she need so many emails? 

Oh... right... because she was selling off access to SAPs through her offsite servers.