Clinton Political Dynasty

53 minutes ago, row_33 said:

she was nothing but a Dear Old Dutch doormat for one of the most obvious philandererz in history...

No, pretty sure you're confusing her with Jane Wyman.  And he nowhere near the philanderer that Slick Willy was.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, Taro T said:

No, pretty sure you're confusing her with Jane Wyman.  And he nowhere near the philanderer that Slick Willy was.

Jane dumped him

oops.... Dear Old Dutch is more of a British term, as in Prince Charles is one of a few men who dumped his trophy wife for his Dear Old Dutch

7 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Why? Because of the electoral college? She did get the most votes 

Why??  Seriously?? Why??  Because in an election that should have been the biggest landslide in the history of the world she lost.  She !@#$ing lost.  That is the exact definition of an incompetent fool.  :lol:

7 hours ago, Tiberius said:

And she would have been a way better President than the complete dope we have now. Even the red leaning areas are realizing that now 

Please spell out, in detail what would make her a bitter (whoops, Freudian typo) President.  

2 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Why??  Seriously?? Why??  Because in an election that should have been the biggest landslide in the history of the world she lost.  She !@#$ing lost.  That is the exact definition of an incompetent fool.  :lol:

Why should it have been a landslide? What are you even talking about? 

5 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

I'm basing it on your own admission.  You do consider him likely on of the worst President in history correct?  

Me? I only have one vote, how does that translate into a landslide? You really make no sense whatsoever 

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

Me? I only have one vote, how does that translate into a landslide? You really make no sense whatsoever 

Seriously.  Your reading comprehension, hell any type of comprehension, is by far the worst I've ever seen.  I apologize to all those here for again thinking engaging with this unmitigated moron was a good idea.  :wallbash:

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Chef Jim said:

Seriously.  Your reading comprehension, hell any type of comprehension, is by far the worst I've ever seen.  I apologize to all those here for again thinking engaging with this unmitigated moron was a good idea.  :wallbash:

Almost as bad as a Canadian

• Haha (+1) 1

Maybe politics should adopt the "trophies for everyone" approach?

Like a trophy and big ceremony for the "Runner-Up" (because no one is a "loser"), so they can hold their head high.

Make her feel special.

Maybe just give her a little office in the basement of the White House, her own "Runner-Up Seal"...coffee mugs, and assorted merchandise.

We can't have these high level politicians going around all bitter and sullen. It's a bad look.

Edited by OJABBA

16 minutes ago, OJABBA said:

Like a trophy and big ceremony for the "Runner-Up" (because no one is a "loser"), so they can hold their head high.

Make her feel special.

Maybe just give her a little office in the basement of the White House, her own "Runner-Up Seal"...coffee mugs, and assorted merchandise.

We can't have these high level politicians going around all bitter and sullen. It's a bad look.

Well, on the bright side, at least the runner-up no longer becomes Vice President.

27 minutes ago, OJABBA said:

Make her feel special.

You're on to something here.  She's a lost soul at this point.

What's amazing to me, and I don't say this lightly, is how pathetically weak she has turned out to be. There were many things not to like about her as a candidate, of course, and since I skew conservative she never really offered anything of value to me.  I despised her political posturing over Benghazi, and her snarky demeanor over the email scandal as her most ardent supporters described her as a simpleton on national security issues but a really crackerjack option to run the country was pathetic. 

But this constant yammering on about how she's the victim in some giant conspiratorial intersection of electoral college, sexism, bullying and Oedipal dominance of republican women is pathetic.  Hell, Howard Dean got bounced for a 45 second primal scream (that makes me laugh until my sides hurt to this day). There could well have been 5+ ads of her with voiceovers from key admin officials speaking about carelessness and recklessness.  She should have at least considered the fact that she might lose the election. 

Stories of politicos drunk with power, willing to do or say anything are as old as time. Some lose, of course, but rarely do they collapse into a blubbering mass of self-pity and self-loathing for all the world to see.   Watching her implode should have been more fun than this.  

13 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

You're on to something here.  She's a lost soul at this point.

She's pathetic. I think it reveals just how confident the whole machine was that she could be just placed into the presidency. All the cards were given to her, and it crumbled. So many involved in it (especially her) refuse to come to grips with the result.

!@#$'em.

Edited by OJABBA

21 minutes ago, OJABBA said:

She's pathetic. I think it reveals just how confident the whole machine was that she could be just placed into the presidency. All the cards were given to her, and it crumbled. So many involved in it (especially her) refuse to come to grips with the result.

!@#$'em.

Considering the exact same thing happened eight years earlier, you’d think she’d be more prepared for the disappointment this time around.

8 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

Considering the exact same thing happened eight years earlier, you’d think she’d be more prepared for the disappointment this time around.

I don't think the machine was so committed to her then (obviously). And it seemed as though they promised her this past election, if she just stepped aside for Obama in '08, and accepted the SoS position (to boost her credentials, too).

Nope, this was the big one, and it failed...bigly.

She's filled with hatred.

8 hours ago, garybusey said:

How long will the sexists on this board continue to be triggered by Hillary? 

Until death.

IMO

At least until the leftists on this board realize that the very LAST reason people need to mock Hillary Clinton is because she has a vagina.

She's makes Barack Obama sound intelligent.  She makes Nancy Pelosi sound sincere. She makes Ruth Bader Ginsburg look young. And she makes Steven Hawking look nimble.

Can she at least take a !@#$ bath without fracturing a wrist?

Apparently not.

But yeah. We're triggered.

• Thank you (+1) 1