Clinton Political Dynasty

9 hours ago, E. Side Bulldog said:

Agreed.  

The Democrats have the same thing going on with Pelosi.

There is a major disconnect that's not necessarily a woman thing.

Gillibrand seems sincere to me, for example.  Neither Clinton nor Pelosi seem sincere or in touch with what's going on in everyday life in America.

Gillibrand is about as sincere as Stephen Colbert playing a conservative.  I.e. Zero.  And she is a ditzy bimbo.  Elizabeth Warren is sincere.  She's a commie, but she is sincere.

It isn't a woman thing though.  Woman, man, black, white, democrat, republican.....sincerity is a rarity.  

And the the ditzy bimbo thing isn't limited to women either.  Other ditzy bimbos include Pelosi, Boxer, McCain, Hoyer, Rubio, and many more.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, snafu said:

I think a lot of Dems in the House are ready to pull the plug on Pelosi's leadership.  She's in for a fight whether they win the House back or not in the midterms. She barely survived the 2016 results.

Will Paul Ryan survive is re-election bid? Pelosi seems a safe bet to win. 

10 hours ago, E. Side Bulldog said:

Agreed.  

The Democrats have the same thing going on with Pelosi.

There is a major disconnect that's not necessarily a woman thing.

Gillibrand seems sincere to me, for example.  Neither Clinton nor Pelosi seem sincere or in touch with what's going on in everyday life in America.

We already saw that the Pelosi hobgoblin argument didn't work in this last election. You can only go so far trying to smear someone and use it in far away elections. 

56 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Now she’s saying that people that voted for Trump don’t want black people to have rights or women to have jobs. Doubling down on the deplorable remark is always a good strategy. 

this is why you put your kids on sports teams to learn about cooperation and team work and sucking it up after a bad beat

so Hillary has a team of 20 or so who just stand there and say "you were ripped off, you are the greatest, everything you say is wiser than Buddha"

1 hour ago, Chef Jim said:

Now she’s saying that people that voted for Trump don’t want black people to have rights or women to have jobs. Doubling down on the deplorable remark is always a good strategy. 

These would be the same deplorables that just elected a moderate Democrat where she was blown away in 2016?

When is the left going to start accepting that Trump's election wasn't about supporting Trump nearly as much as it was a repudiation of Clinton?

13 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

These would be the same deplorables that just elected a moderate Democrat where she was blown away in 2016?

When is the left going to start accepting that Trump's election wasn't about supporting Trump nearly as much as it was a repudiation of Clinton?

No way, the deplorables were not the majority, just a large section of voters in the GOP. The people that are sick of a racist, ignorant leader are separating themselves from the deplorables. There were a lot of GOP voters will to give their parties nomination the benefit of the doubt, Seems they are regretting that decision. 

16 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

That would require them to face the fact that many of their imbedded narratives are false...............So they will NEVER accept it

Hence the fake collusion story they immediately went with.

ADDED: as proved by Gator's childish belief post above.

Edited by B-Man

Hillary Clinton, who most recently was in India trying to spin her election loss in part by alleging that white women who voted for Trump did so only because they felt pressured by their husbands, will be at the upcoming Women in the World Summit, and the organizers want everybody to mark their calendars:

Women in the WorldVerified account @WomenintheWorld 57m57 minutes ago

?? JUST IN: We are thrilled to announce that @HillaryClinton will join us at the 9th annual #WITW Summit! ??

Mark your calendar: April 12-14 in New York City. For more details, highlights from last year's Summit & info on getting tix, click here: http://bit.ly/2HR7u3H

DYWT8cSVQAAY1N9.jpg

Katie Pavlich for the WIN !!

JmQwKJDj_normal.jpg Katie Pavlich

@KatiePavlich 

I’ll have to ask my husband first if I’m allowed to go... https://twitter.com/womenintheworld/status/974348810204966913 

• :w00t:
  • Haha (+1) 1