Clinton Political Dynasty

True. But it sealed Lazio's fate. Not surprising that she tried to use 'being attacked' :rolleyes: again.

No doubt it hurt Lazio whose budding Rubio-like career as an antiseptic automaton was cut short as a result. It was total crap then but the press helped out big time. She didn't play the card during th campaign this time but is already playing it for 2020. Gross. She is so ridiculous. The press will try to help this time much harder and stupid things like this will fly. Trump, for all his obvious faults, is not like Rubio/Lazio and this line of attack won't work on him. She'll probably find another that does.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ya, let's blame Hillary that the Republucans choose sh itty presidents

For my life going back to the 1972 election, the only time The People chose the worse option was Jimmy Carter over Ford, and The People get a pass for that debacle after Watergate and anyway it led to Reagan.

Bitter: Hillary Blasts Bernie for Causing ‘Lasting Damage’

In her new book: “I am proud to be a Democrat and I wish Bernie were, too.”

People have leaked excerpts from failed Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton’s memoir What Happened, which will be released on September 12.

In these excerpts, Hillary lashes out at her primary opponent Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT) for his actions, which she claims caused “lasting damage” to the party due to his numerous attacks on her.

(more…)

Yeah, it's not like her blatant collusion with the DNC to rig the primaries did any harm........

She's the perfect liberal...................nothing wrong is ever her fault

True. But it sealed Lazio's fate. Not surprising that she tried to use 'being attacked' :rolleyes: again.

Lazio's fate was sealed when he refused to eat a sausage sandwich at the State Fair. That's like slapping babies instead of kissing them around these parts.

http://www.syracuse.com/statefair/index.ssf/2017/09/nys_fair_2017_chuck_schumer_likes_hot_italian_sausage_misses_big_norm_the_pig.html

former U.S Rep. Rick Lazio's campaign for U.S. Senate in 2000 famously derailed after he declined to eat a sausage sandwich during a visit to the fair on the campaign tour--a gaffe he later made amends for during his 2010 gubernatorial campaign.

Just an update about how much people hate Hillary Clinton in a recent NBC/WSJ poll: http://msnbcmedia.msn.com/i/TODAY/z_Creative/17312%20NBCWSJ%202017%20Social%20Trends%20Poll%20(9-6-17%20Release).pdf

Favor-ability ratings:

Obama -51% positive, 35% negative - rest are neutral

GW Bush - 45%, 30%

Sanders 44%,30%

Trump, 36%, 52%,

Hillary, 30%, 53%

:thumbsup: Nice job DNC

Just an update about how much people hate Hillary Clinton in a recent NBC/WSJ poll: http://msnbcmedia.msn.com/i/TODAY/z_Creative/17312%20NBCWSJ%202017%20Social%20Trends%20Poll%20(9-6-17%20Release).pdf

Favor-ability ratings:

GW Bush - 45%, 30%

Sanders 44%,30%

Trump, 36%, 52%,

Hillary, 30%, 53%

So what that tells me is that the answer to the question "Would you rather have Obama be president again, or beat Hillary with a bag of oranges?" is..."Oranges!!!"

And I totally get that.

So what that tells me is that the answer to the question "Would you rather have Obama be president again, or beat Hillary with a bag of oranges?" is..."Oranges!!!"

And I totally get that.

I'd love to see a poll on that. Can I get back to you in 2020 to answer that question?

And I totally get that.

For me if the question was "would you rather have a million dollars or beat Hillary with a bag of oranges?" I'm pretty solidly in the "Oranges" camp.

Favor-ability ratings:

GW Bush - 45%, 30%

Sanders 44%,30%

Trump, 36%, 52%,

Hillary, 30%, 53%

No, It's all Bernie's fault!!!!

No, It's all Bernie's fault!!!!

Yer God-damned right!

"Clinton unloads on Sanders, mocking his policy proposals as pie-in-the-sky fantasies and ripping his supporters on social media — the so-called Bernie bros — as sexist.

Clinton says that Sanders’s attacks did 'lasting damage' to her general election hopes. She accuses him of 'paving the way' for Trump to cast her as a corrupt corporate stooge deserving of the nickname 'Crooked Hillary'.”

Clinton says that Sanders’s attacks did 'lasting damage' to her general election hopes.

The true measure of Hillary's cluelessness is that she fails to even recognize, let alone understand, that the reaction of most people to this statement is "Good."