Clinton Political Dynasty

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm loving some of these Hillary campaign retrospectives that show was a complete ****-show her campaign was from start to finish.

!@#$ing !@#$.

Good thing our "free society" media was right on top of it.................. B-)

Fawning-Media-on-Hillary-Plane-777x437.j

Edited by B-Man

Mirror mirror on the wall

Who is responsible for her fall?

Hillary-Clinton-Talking-To-Mirror.jpg

:ph34r:

We no longer live in the "mirror, mirror on the wall" universe. We somehow slid into the "magic mirror on the wall" universe/BerenstAin Bear universe...

:ph34r:

I for one blame the Clintons.

It's true. The line apparently never was "mirror mirror on the wall". It's always been "magic mirror on the wall"...

Apparently anyone who remembers it as mirror mirror is wrong and suffering from a "false memory". It's also never been "Luke, I am your father" in Empire Strikes back, it's actually: "No, I am your father". Anyone who remembers it the other way is also suffering from a false memory.

... Or, you know, from another timeline/universe :ph34r:

Edited by Deranged Rhino

It's true. The line apparently never was "mirror mirror on the wall". It's always been "magic mirror on the wall"...

Apparently anyone who remembers it as mirror mirror is wrong and suffering from a "false memory". It's also never been "Luke, I am your father" in Empire Strikes back, it's actually: "No, I am your father". Anyone who remembers it the other way is also suffering from a false memory.

Like Democrats freeing the slaves?

Why is it always tiny little stuff that that reveals itself as being from another universe? Like a single line from a movie or poorly illustrated obscure books about Jewish bears? It's weird.

Why not something big like Hitler curing cancer or everyone remembering Norwood's kick sailing through or the replay being done correctly and Wychek getting a penalty of five yards and a kick in the nuts from the ref?

Why is it always tiny little stuff that that reveals itself as being from another universe? Like a single line from a movie or poorly illustrated obscure books about Jewish bears? It's weird.

Why not something big like Hitler curing cancer or everyone remembering Norwood's kick sailing through or the replay being done correctly and Wychek getting a penalty of five yards and a kick in the nuts from the ref?

You know I've got theories ;)

The Mandela Effect. It's a real thing.

Do you honestly remember it being Mirror Mirror on the wall? I know Dev loves Star Wars (as most do), does he remember it as "Luke, I am your father" or "No, I am your father".

Because I sure remember it the old way.

"Luke, I am your father" was the true quote...from a certain point of view. [/Obi-Wan]

(Seriously, !@#$ George Lucas and his half-assed screenwriting.)

Rhino. You made a false assumption on where I got the Mirror Miror quote from. Think bearded Spock episode named Mirror Mirror... look before you leap...

And Star Wars !@#$ing blows.

Rhino. You made a false assumption on where I got the Mirror Miror quote from. Think bearded Spock episode named Mirror Mirror... look before you leap...

And Star Wars !@#$ing blows.

It's only a false assumption from a certain point of view...

Rhino. You made a false assumption on where I got the Mirror Miror quote from. Think bearded Spock episode named Mirror Mirror... look before you leap...And Star Wars !@#$ing blows.

Where in this thread did you say mirror mirror?

Dev said it and DR was replying to that post.

Edited by snafu

Where in this thread did you say mirror mirror?

Dev said it and DR was replying to that post.

I had to go double check! :beer::lol:

Either way, sorry Row. Not my intent. The "mirror mirror" from Snow White "changing" to "magic mirror" is one of the bigger examples of the Mandela Effect mentioned above. As is the Star Wars quote. I was just having some fun.