A growing trend in Puerto Rico that Bernie would approve of

Beerball

i don't think i could do that....i don't do well around dead bodies in caskets, can't imagine i would be too comfortable sitting next to one at a poker table.....<willies>

Plus he would be harder to beat than when he was alive. Fewer tells.

i don't think i could do that....i don't do well around dead bodies in caskets, can't imagine i would be too comfortable sitting next to one at a poker table.....<willies>

I've not been to an open casket funeral since my grandfather died over 40 years ago. Damn I've been lucky. Or is it I don't have any friends? I probably won't be invited to my own funeral.

I've not been to an open casket funeral since my grandfather died over 40 years ago. Damn I've been lucky. Or is it I don't have any friends? I probably won't be invited to my own funeral.

I mandated cremation in my will thanks to my experiences at open casket funerals.

Hello Everyone,

First off I am not of Puerto Rican descent, however, I have lived on the island for over 4 years. With that being said I have attended two funerals here and both would be considered normal ceremonies.

These strange wake scenarios do exist but not nearly to the extent that the media makes them out to be.

With all that being said, if I pass away in PR feel free to prop me up with my laptop open looking at TBD.

It's the best way to prove if the departed ever cheated.

Hello Everyone,

First off I am not of Puerto Rican descent, however, I have lived on the island for over 4 years. With that being said I have attended two funerals here and both would be considered normal ceremonies.

These strange wake scenarios do exist but not nearly to the extent that the media makes them out to be.

With all that being said, if I pass away in PR feel free to prop me up with my laptop open looking at TBD.

That would NOT be a good afterlife.

Hello Everyone,

Shall we include a basket of wings and a Labatt' s?