Ban Mountain Dew!!!!!

Beerball

Can not fix STUPID

But you can spay or neuter it.

Maybe we could ask for a new law or Executive Action against being STUPID!

I've occasionally suggested, over the past few years, criminalizing idiocy as a misdemeanor or felony, depending on degree. Like this case:

http://news.nationalpost.com/arts/fake-gunmen-storm-missouri-theatre-during-iron-man-3-premiere-in-ill-advised-publicity-stunt

Did you break the law? No, not really. But goddammit, you were just such a big steaming pile of stupid that you should be tried for it.

Edited by DC Tom

Trying to get drunk, and didn't know methanol from ethanol?

They clearly do not really know moonshine. The first % of ml is always the methyl; it has a lower boiling point. as you get to roughly to 150 it will begin to slow down heat rate as the methyl begins to evaporate.

the first 2.5ml per quart, iirc, is the methyl.

once heat begins to go back up raise heat to no more than 180 in order to avoid water moisture mixing.

They clearly do not really know moonshine. The first % of ml is always the methyl; it has a lower boiling point. as you get to roughly to 150 it will begin to slow down heat rate as the methyl begins to evaporate.

the first 2.5ml per quart, iirc, is the methyl.

once heat begins to go back up raise heat to no more than 180 in order to avoid water moisture mixing.

I want to party with you man. :thumbsup:

I want to party with you man. :thumbsup:

if you mean this, come to the Bills opener. It would be an honest pleasure to meet you. I would endow you with my meat. I would let you savor my purification spirits.

no, you really don't

this past year i was in !@#$ it mode. it was my last weekend before starting a new job. i did not have to drive back on wednesday. i drank lots and lots but luckily wasn't a major gugny. and i am glad i did not at all whip out my cletus.

Maybe we could ask for a new law or Executive Action against being STUPID!

They should legalize all drugs so idiots can kill themselves the old fashioned way damnitt! that would also save at least 50% of people in a cell for slanging to support theyre families too. see there is a bright side to dark humor.