And now Abe Vigoda has died

Just Jack

The link wouldn't open for me but he had a running gag that people were always surprised to hear he was still alive. I think that gag has been going on for 30 years. Well the joke's on us now

RIP Fish.

Edited by Chef Jim

Crackle http://www.crackle.com/ has Barney Miller and other old shows like Mad About You and All in The Family. I heard about it because Sports Jeopardy hosted by Dan Patrick is on it. You can watch on a PC, Smart TV, Android and Apple devices.

If there was only one of those streaming channels that has Get Smart. Then all would be right in the world.

If there was only one of those streaming channels that has Get Smart. Then all would be right in the world.

I couldn't agree more. I tried to tell a staff person about "The Cone of Silence" the other day and she had no clue.

Amazon shows some of the seasons under their streaming options.

I couldn't agree more. I tried to tell a staff person about "The Cone of Silence" the other day and she had no clue.

I love this running joke:

# 99: Now listen carefully. We've got to keep you out of sight for two weeks until after the Tudbury trial. Now we'll pretend to keep you here in Control headquarters. Actually we'll take you on a helicopter to hideout B, which is the penthouse suite in the Warfield hotel. Then we'll take you down an express elevator to hideout C which is the basement suite in the Warfield hotel. Then we'll take you out the back way up the fire escape to hideout D which is a shack on top of the Warfield hotel. Have you got that?

Maxwell Smart: Not all of it, 99.

# 99: What part didn't you get?

Maxwell Smart: The part after 'listen carefully'.

RIP Fish

Get Smart.....Hilarious

Truly Classic!!

I love this running joke:

# 99: Now listen carefully. We've got to keep you out of sight for two weeks until after the Tudbury trial. Now we'll pretend to keep you here in Control headquarters. Actually we'll take you on a helicopter to hideout B, which is the penthouse suite in the Warfield hotel. Then we'll take you down an express elevator to hideout C which is the basement suite in the Warfield hotel. Then we'll take you out the back way up the fire escape to hideout D which is a shack on top of the Warfield hotel. Have you got that?

Maxwell Smart: Not all of it, 99.

# 99: What part didn't you get?

Maxwell Smart: The part after 'listen carefully'.