Super Bowl 50: Broncos vs. Panthers

Super Bowl 50 Winner  

131 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins Super Bowl 50?

• Panthers and the New School Cam
    • Broncos and the Old Mann-ing

They're really an over hyped team. Not saying tneyre not good, they are, but theyre not this just juggernaut theyre made out to be. Only 4 teams they played in regular season had a winning record, and 2 those ....Texans and redskins ....winning records were the product of horrible divisions.

they believe their own hype. that is what matters. newton, keuchly and co believe in themselves. and that does a lot.

i didnt' have them going that far this year, i figured nfc championship at best. i was one of few around this area saying that benjamin's injury won't hurt them too awfully bad. with their roster and adding just a few key positions with their cap space and a remotely decent draft they will tear the league up next year.

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They're really an over hyped team. Not saying tneyre not good, they are, but theyre not this just juggernaut theyre made out to be. Only 4 teams they played in regular season had a winning record, and 2 those ....Texans and redskins ....winning records were the product of horrible divisions.

Seattle and Arizona disagree.

Yeah Okay! Blah Blah Blah. :lol: The Panthers let their foot off the gas as they did many times this season. They didn't make that mistake against the Cardinals in the NFC Championship game.

@AroundTheNFL

NFL announces officials for Super Bowl 50 http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000629009/article/super-bowl-50-officials-named

How Super Bowl contenders train to be champs
Players from the Carolina Panthers and the Denver Broncos had their eye on the Super Bowl long before Week 1. Here's a look at offseason training and tips from some of the players in Super Bowl 50.

Unreal. Team only wins 94% of their games and they ain't all that.

Trolling ?

Broncos need another 'special' defensive plan for Super Bowl

The Denver Broncos will once again be challenged by one of the NFL's top offenses when they meet the Carolina Panthers in the Super Bowl.

Barnwell: 10 moves, both good and bad, that got Carolina to the Super Bowl

A product of both brilliance and blunders, the Carolina Panthers are a Super Bowl team that came together through both foresight and foibles. Here are the decisions that got them where they are.
Edited by 26CornerBlitz

Well, as long as they win their next game, they'll be Super Bowl Champions regardless of what anyone's opinion about them may be.

Seattle and Arizona disagree.

I thought they might be over-hyped at 15-1 and were pretty vulnerable going into the playoffs, but the last two weeks have been very impressive and changed my mind about Carolina. If they play to that level again they'll beat Denver decisively.

I still wouldn't put them among the all time great teams, but at this stage they have easily accomplished more than anyone else in the NFL and Newton has taken that next step to put himself in that top tier of QBs.

@SalSports

Bills RB LeSean McCoy on @SportsCenter on if Cam Newton's dancing/celebrations bother him: "Not at all....I mean I can't dance, so...."

I thought they might be over-hyped at 15-1 and were pretty vulnerable going into the playoffs, but the last two weeks have been very impressive and changed my mind about Carolina. If they play to that level again they'll beat Denver decisively.

I still wouldn't put them among the all time great teams, but at this stage they have easily accomplished more than anyone else in the NFL and Newton has taken that next step to put himself in that top tier of QBs.

They answered quite a few remaining questions with those two performances.

they were not playing like that all season. In fact it was a few weeks after the packers game that they hit a high peak. As the season continued they wound down a little bit. The giants game helped them a lot. That was a very important game.

The last two weeks have been a level that had not green reached yet. I watched every game of theirs but two. Week 1 and some week later inn the year