Super Bowl 50: Broncos vs. Panthers

Super Bowl 50 Winner  

131 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins Super Bowl 50?

• Panthers and the New School Cam
    • Broncos and the Old Mann-ing

This game has the feel of a blowout. I think the panthers win by 28 or 35

Only if they get up by 2 or 3 TDs early. If Broncos can play keep the ball away from cam with short passes and the running game draining the clock it will be a tighter game. Also I wouldnt take Denvers defense so lightly their LB core who will be responsible for keepin Cams scramble runs in check is top notch, add that to arguably the best secondary in the league in zone coverage and we got a game.

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Cam will struggle under pressure and his WRs are going to have a hard time getting open. Ultimately I think if Denver can run the ball and not turn it over, and have a defensive answer for Olsen in the passing game, they will win. Yolo's #keystothegame

Denver by 3 and I'll take the under

Edited by YoloinOhio

The things being said about Denver not winning this game are a lot like the last game, and the game before that...and the game before that....and a bunch of other games.

Just because Carolina has had a great season does not mean Denver hasn't, either.

Denver wins. My money is on it. I bet them week 17 to beat the Panthers in the Super Bowl. I have every playoff game prediction right except Redskins beating the Packers did not happen.

I think Cam will struggle under pressure and his WRs are going to have a hard time getting open. Ultimately I think if Denver can run the ball and not turn it over, and have a defensive answer for Olsen in the passing game, they will win. Yolo's #keystothegame

Denver by 3 and I'll take the under

Im right there with you Yolo. Go Broncos!

The things being said about Denver not winning this game are a lot like the last game, and the game before that...and the game before that....and a bunch of other games.

Just because Carolina has had a great season does not mean Denver hasn't, either.

Denver wins. My money is on it. I bet them week 17 to beat the Panthers in the Super Bowl. I have every playoff game prediction right except Redskins beating the Packers did not happen.

Thats a sick % bro. the odds are stacked against Denver but i rootin for the Sheriff Go Broncos!

Loving that I got 5.5 points to take Denver. Panthers are one of the most over hyped super bowl teams, and Denver one of the most under appreciated. Last time I felt anything like this was (ironically) 2 years ago when Denver played Seattle. I felt strongly that legion of boom would contain Manning and his passing targets. But Panthers secondary is no where near as good as legion of boom...its actually their defense's weakest unit. And Denver's D is much improved from 2 years ago having gone from 22nd overall to 10th, with the additions of ware, talib and others, and Wade coaching them.

To further embellish what I pointed out before about Panthers soft schedule, nearly half (7 out of 16) Denver's regular season games were against playoff teams, whereas Panthers only had only 4, 2 of which were Texans and skins who only madr post season due to playing in the worst divisions

Edited by truth on hold

the atomosphere in carolina is bizzare. i've never seen more panther gear than in the last two weeks.

and you can tell its all brand new shirts and hats.

its the exact opposite of the carolina tarheels. you'll see 20 year old shirts being worn commonly.

panthers, you never see it. even the jerseys at the games are never old players - and don't give me the excuse the team is new. they're not that new.

the atomosphere in carolina is bizzare. i've never seen more panther gear than in the last two weeks.

and you can tell its all brand new shirts and hats.

its the exact opposite of the carolina tarheels. you'll see 20 year old shirts being worn commonly.

panthers, you never see it. even the jerseys at the games are never old players - and don't give me the excuse the team is new. they're not that new.

Hater's gonna hate, hate, hate.