Super Bowl 50: Broncos vs. Panthers

Super Bowl 50 Winner  

131 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins Super Bowl 50?

• Panthers and the New School Cam
    • Broncos and the Old Mann-ing

@realfootballtv

Today's #NFL Daily Must Haves from @PatKirwanCBS: #SB50SB50.png strategy. Keys for @Panthers ... Who's got edge in red zone? http://bit.ly/1NTZWXI

@TyDunne

New at the BN Blog: DeMarcus Ware reaches the pinnacle, sets the tone for #BroncosDEN.png' No. 1-ranked defense... http://bills.buffalonews.com/2016/02/04/demarcus-ware-reaches-the-pinnacle-sets-the-tone-for-broncos-no-1-ranked-defense/

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@theMMQB

The strategy Dan Quinn used to beat Cam Newton in Week 16. (He explains to @JennyVrentas) http://mmqb.si.com/mmqb/2016/02/05/super-bowl-50-nfl-panthers-loss-falcons-dan-quinn-strategy

Cabvq2yW8AEqBB8.jpg

@theMMQB

Jerry Richardson's share for winning the ’59 NFL title as a Colt: $4,674. It was the seed of his fortune @Panthers http://mmqb.si.com/mmqb/2016/02/04/nfl-super-bowl-50-panthers-owner-jerry-richardson-1959-baltimore-colts

Just doing a bit of nostalgia here in Carolina.

3 yrs ago Rivera was not at all good. Fox was the best coach this team had and it was the meddling narcisistic owner Richardson being cheap and arrogant firing Fox. It was Steve smith and Greg hardy and the players being held back by coaches, after that. Than shula came in and did all the wrong things, horrible play calls. Horrible coaching. Than just 2012 - or whatever year we played Carolina it was all about how Newton had to do it all on his own and his mistakes were everyone else's fault. The D lost them all the games Newton 2INT's in. Then, Newton got better but the OL didn't. The fan base proclaimed they were at least two years away from being contenders. Looking at 2017 as their season. Looking at losing Hardy, looking at losing Smith and their scapegoat LaFell. Looked at not having a good RB in Stewart. Looked at and blamed every thing they could and low and behold they have themselves as likely Super Bowl winners.

It boggles my mind to hear fans here. This week its been amazing. Ridiculous. Friends on that bandwagon so damn hard. It makes me appreciate Bills fans. These guys don't know Tim Biakamatukas first name or college (some ****ty school above Ohio). Don't know anything about Kerry Collins or even their best Panther in the history of the team whom has a statue out front of the an stadium... Sam Mills.

Its disgraceful such bastard fans will celebrate if they win the game

Is this it for Peyton Manning, win or lose? How will Cam Newton handle the hype of his first Super Bowl? Can Carolina handle Von Miller and Denver's top-ranked defense?

The Broncos have arguably the NFL's best pass rush. Carolina has the league's most underrated offensive line. Will the Panthers be able to keep Cam Newton upright on Sunday?

Why the Panthers will win Super Bowl 50
Why will the Panthers lift their first title at Super Bowl 50? Carolina's offensive line and devastating LB tandem have a lot to do with it, according to Around the NFL's Gregg Rosenthal.

Why the Broncos will win Super Bowl 50
Ahead of Super Bowl 50, Marc Sessler makes the final case for the Denver Broncos and explains why they will win their third Super Bowl Bowl title on Sunday night.

Super Bowl 50: ESPN staff picks

Who will prevail in Super Bowl 50? ESPN's pro football brain trust assembles its list of predictions for the big game.

How to watch Super Bowl 50

Super Bowl 50 will be live on CBS this Sunday, but your television is not the only way to watch or follow the game. Find out all the ways to watch.

After days of media hype, the Panthers and Broncos clash Sunday in the 2016 Super Bowl at Levi's Stadium, airing live on CBS (6:30 ET) and streaming live on CBSSports.com. Here's who we think wins, and why.

What's at stake for Peyton Manning and Cam Newton, what history says about top offenses that go up against top defenses in the Super Bowl, the Panthers' red-zone attack is on an unstoppable run, and more.

Just doing a bit of nostalgia here in Carolina.

3 yrs ago Rivera was not at all good. Fox was the best coach this team had and it was the meddling narcisistic owner Richardson being cheap and arrogant firing Fox. It was Steve smith and Greg hardy and the players being held back by coaches, after that. Than shula came in and did all the wrong things, horrible play calls. Horrible coaching. Than just 2012 - or whatever year we played Carolina it was all about how Newton had to do it all on his own and his mistakes were everyone else's fault. The D lost them all the games Newton 2INT's in. Then, Newton got better but the OL didn't. The fan base proclaimed they were at least two years away from being contenders. Looking at 2017 as their season. Looking at losing Hardy, looking at losing Smith and their scapegoat LaFell. Looked at not having a good RB in Stewart. Looked at and blamed every thing they could and low and behold they have themselves as likely Super Bowl winners.

It boggles my mind to hear fans here. This week its been amazing. Ridiculous. Friends on that bandwagon so damn hard. It makes me appreciate Bills fans. These guys don't know Tim Biakamatukas first name or college (some ****ty school above Ohio). Don't know anything about Kerry Collins or even their best Panther in the history of the team whom has a statue out front of the an stadium... Sam Mills.

Its disgraceful such bastard fans will celebrate if they win the game

Yep they also probably dont know about how Jake Delhomme went toe to toe shootout style vs Brady in the Super Bowl and almost won if the @!@#$ kicker didnt kick the last kickoff OUT OF BOUNDS with a minute left. more then enough for brady to get in FG range and win. again.

Yep they also probably dont know about how Jake Delhomme went toe to toe shootout style vs Brady in the Super Bowl and almost won if the @!@#$ kicker didnt kick the last kickoff OUT OF BOUNDS with a minute left. more then enough for brady to get in FG range and win. again.

oh they hate delhomme.

comments about him remind me of how we talk about rob johnson or trent edwards.

oh they hate delhomme.

comments about him remind me of how we talk about rob johnson or trent edwards.

Why? I didnt watch their season but I watched that Super Bowl. He had a hell of a game. I dont think Rob Johnson or Trent could ever hold a candle to that performance.

Edited by Marty McFly

Thomas Davis on Rodney Harrison: 'Get this clown off the air'

Rodney Harrison isn't afraid to be frank.

Harrison, who played for the New England Patriots and San Diego Chargers during his 15-year career, joined the The Dan Patrick Show on Wednesday.

Harrison initially said he had no problem with Cam Newton's touchdown celebrations but the former safety eventually sounded off in a controversial tangent.

"The defense is different from when I came in the league back in '94, the mentality is different," Harrison said. "You let a quarterback score, you let him dance, and you see it time and time again on film. If I was playing against Cam Newton, I would try to take him out. I would try to take him out."

Why? I didnt watch their season but I watched that Super Bowl. He had a hell of a game. I dont think Rob Johnson or Trent could ever hold a candle to that performance.

they speak of him liek we do about trent and rob.

not much to do with how they played just how we treat them is akin to the treatment they give delhomme.

he is loathed in carolina. when asked to those who remember him they say he is the past, he was never that good, that they don't like losers in carolina and thats all delhomme was. a loser. that was said by 3 fans i know. a coworker really laid in to him - delhomme was one of the worst qb's the panthers have. like many panther fans he couldnt' name 5 panthers, though.

not much to do with how they played just how we treat them is akin to the treatment they give delhomme.

he is loathed in carolina. when asked to those who remember him they say he is the past, he was never that good, that they don't like losers in carolina and thats all delhomme was. a loser. that was said by 3 fans i know. a coworker really laid in to him - delhomme was one of the worst qb's the panthers have. like many panther fans he couldnt' name 5 panthers, though.

Wow....that Super Bowl tho...against the Pats* tho? damnnn that loss was on the kicker and Panthers defense. Delhomme was the one who kept them in the game. im shocked.

That would be cool. Hope they studied that 2nd Falcons game plan this year.

after reading that article 26cornerblitz posted and sifting through some comments im starting to see why they trash delhomme. I like the Panthers and I think Cam is awesome to watch play. Denver the underdog and im rooting for them. but after reading the comments the Carolina fans are posting, is it me or are Panther fans Just stupid to the point of offensively stupid? I dont get it. Theyre throwing the HGH thing out there when its obvious Peytons decline in performance and arm strength completely dismantles that accusation. Am I being a snob? or are they really that stupid?

after reading that article 26cornerblitz posted and sifting through some comments im starting to see why they trash delhomme. I like the Panthers and I think Cam is awesome to watch play. Denver the underdog and im rooting for them. but after reading the comments the Carolina fans are posting, is it me or are Panther fans Just stupid to the point of offensively stupid? I dont get it. Theyre throwing the HGH thing out there when its obvious Peytons decline in performance and arm strength completely dismantles that accusation. Am I being a snob? or are they really that stupid?

they're that stupid. Truly