The Non Pet Peeve Thread..AKA Awesome Stuff

plenzmd1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The return of Fuddruckers to Norfolk. Red robin and five guys can go to hell.

Did not they were still around!I dont like 5 guys or red robin either!

On food topic..two awesome things

1) Fried egg and bacon sammy for lunch, with the eggs cooked in a little bit of bacon grease.

2)Macadamia Clusters from Costco...if you like turtles, you will be amazed by these things!

2)Macadamia Clusters from Costco...if you like turtles, you will be amazed by these things!

I've had a drive of over 20 miles to Costco for the past year. A new one just opened less than 10 miles from me yesterday. Thank god for that.

I've had a drive of over 20 miles to Costco for the past year. A new one just opened less than 10 miles from me yesterday. Thank god for that.

get yourself some of these things as treat..come in a plastic container like the mixed nuts...they are just the best candy i have ever had

Did not they were still around!I dont like 5 guys or red robin either!

On food topic..two awesome things

1) Fried egg and bacon sammy for lunch, with the eggs cooked in a little bit of bacon grease.

Just opened last week after a 5ish year disappearance from the area. Holy moly it was amazing and cheaper than 5 guys.

Awesome = reading billsvet and buffalo bills forevers posts fellating the pats and abusing the bills.

What's her username? :devil:

:lol::lol: Dont i wish..this is state farm commercial time...he was wearing khakis!

when on the 2nd or 3rd date "netflix n chill" girl throws on her pijamas so you kno shes spending the nite

Why you make us old folks jealous...this is supposed to be awesome thread, not your old and i am not thread!!!!

:lol::lol: Dont i wish..this is state farm commercial time...he was wearing khakis!

Why you make us old folks jealous...this is supposed to be awesome thread, not your old and i am not thread!!!!

Lol sorry big bro, you can live vicariously through me, the pink is good! and really easy nowadays! These girls are giving it away like creamed corn cans at a food drive!

Edited by Marty McFly