NFL Network: Shady McCoy on Chip vs. Rex

That's a cliché. I bet the majority of those listening to that interview wouldn't have cared if McCoy wasn't asked yet again about Chip Kelly.

It's the intelligence of the sports media we should question, not the average fan.

Yeah, no. I should introduce you to my buddy Phil sometime. If it's on ESPN, it's Bible.

They may provide shallow analysis, but the business people running the show(s) aint dumb. You best believe the information they propagate is highly vetted.

Edited by The Big Cat

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

That's a cliché. I bet the majority of those listening to that interview wouldn't have cared if McCoy wasn't asked yet again about Chip Kelly.

It's the intelligence of the sports media we should question, not the average fan.

Good, so you've moved on from blaming McCoy to blaming the media. That's where the blame lies.

Yeah, no. I should introduce you to my buddy Phil sometime. If it's on ESPN, it's Bible.

They may provide shallow analysis, but the business people running the show(s) aint dumb. You best believe the information they propagate is highly vetted.

Your buddy Phil, notwithstanding.

Good, so you've moved on from blaming McCoy to blaming the media. That's where the blame lies.

I never blamed McCoy. Sooner or later you get it, I think.

the injuries were more of a reason for the loss than Chip's coaching style vs Rex's

A bigger reason why we lost:

3-8-BUF 33 (1:23) (Shotgun) 5-T.Taylor pass deep right intended for 10-R.Woods INTERCEPTED by 30-E.Reynolds [75-V.Curry] at PHI 33. 30-E.Reynolds to PHI 40 for 7 yards.

It was a horribly thrown pass. http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2015121300/2015/REG14/bills@eagles?icampaign=GC_schedule_rr#menu=gameinfo|contentId%3A0ap3000000600302&tab=analyze&analyze=playbyplay

Edited by reddogblitz