Aunt Viv takes a strip off of Will and Jada Pinkett Smith

ChevyVanMiller

:thumbsup:

Have I mentioned recently how much I despise Hollywood actors.

Oh and actors on bicycles?? :censored::censored: :censored:

I am with ya brother. Was watching CBS this morning, and Kevin Frazier from Entertainment Tonight was talking about how Geroge Clooney released a statement saying the industry is going in the wrong direction, that minority actors just do not get the same chances as white actors in quality films(which I think I agree with). Frazier then went on to say something to the effect of" interesting that Clooney has not had any minority actors in the last 4 films he has directed"

Just another case of these douche bags telling how the rest of society should live, but doesn't really apply to them

I am with ya brother. Was watching CBS this morning, and Kevin Frazier from Entertainment Tonight was talking about how Geroge Clooney released a statement saying the industry is going in the wrong direction, that minority actors just do not get the same chances as white actors in quality films(which I think I agree with). Frazier then went on to say something to the effect of" interesting that Clooney has not had any minority actors in the last 4 films he has directed"

Just another case of these douche bags telling how the rest of society should live, but doesn't really apply to them

We call them limousine liberals. ;)