FAA: Rams stadium possible hazard to aviation

I'd say he's just fine where he is for a place where the safety of the public falls short to big business. Watch that stadium get built as planned.

Doubt it. The stadium will be built, but the materials or some other aspect of the design will be changed first.

Edit: I'm not saying that the safety of the public (in general) isn't compromised by big business at times, but things that are hard-coded in Federal regulations (like TERPS) tend to stand, and that's a Good Thing.

Other things, like air traffic controller staffing...but that's probably a matter for another forum.

Edited by Hopeful

This one..and a more recent case...the Santa Clara 49ers stadium is in an approach path for San Jose International and about 2.5 miles away. It will be interesting.

I was at the Forum over the New Year holiday. Its a great site -- Kronke has more than just a stadium planned -- its multi-use retail, office and I even believe some residential. Its got wonderful existing access...

Kind of like Patriot Place? Though they will need a more team-centric name. How about the Ramrod?

Doubt it. The stadium will be built, but the materials or some other aspect of the design will be changed first.

Edit: I'm not saying that the safety of the public (in general) isn't compromised by big business at times, but things that are hard-coded in Federal regulations (like TERPS) tend to stand, and that's a Good Thing.

Other things, like air traffic controller staffing...but that's probably a matter for another forum.

They;ll build it, and in a few years there will be SIDS & STARS in/out of LAX named after Kronke. Just need to modify his name to 5 letters. Over??