TMZ reporting Glenn Frey has died

ChevyVanMiller

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is just getting out of hand. I think we need to just start a thread where we can add the famous rock star a day death.

WTF?!?!? This one really hurts. :censored::cry:

http://waterfordwhispersnews.com/2016/01/20/rock-legend-animal-dies-aged-66/

Well, ****. Goddammit. Best drummer ever, Even better than Buddy Rich. Such a talented drummer, people forget how good a vocalist he was.

This band just keeps getting better!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFO0TeFdAas

Glen Frey and Lemmie? This will be the first band in rock n-roll heaven to break up for musical reasons.

I always liked the Eagles. It seems the Big Leboski made it hipster cool to trash them...Their music is such a big part of my youth. Could kick myself for not going to see them earlier in 2015.

The 2 part "History of the Eagles" is one of the best music documentaries I have ever seen. The fact that they co-operated with it, and insisted that it not gloss over what douchebags they could be, kinda made me respect them even more. The sound-board recording of Frey threatening Felder on stage gave me goose bumps...one of those kind of stories you hear and you only kind of half believe...but there it is right on tape!

Glen Frey and Lemmie? This will be the first band in rock n-roll heaven to break up for musical reasons.

I always liked the Eagles. It seems the Big Leboski made it hipster cool to trash them...Their music is such a big part of my youth. Could kick myself for not going to see them earlier in 2015.

The 2 part "History of the Eagles" is one of the best music documentaries I have ever seen. The fact that they co-operated with it, and insisted that it not gloss over what douchebags they could be, kinda made me respect them even more. The sound-board recording of Frey threatening Felder on stage gave me goose bumps...one of those kind of stories you hear and you only kind of half believe...but there it is right on tape!

That whole documentary was terrific. Frey was certainly a prick, but he was also right.