TMZ reporting Glenn Frey has died

ChevyVanMiller

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RIP Glenn

As I've been saying the past couple of years those of us if a certain age (over 50) are going to be saying goodbye to a lot of the musicians we grew up with. The parade of musical obituaries will continue to written about some of the best to ever come along. The beautiful thing is their legacy will live on forever and I feel lucky to have had them as the soundtrack to a lot of my life.

And Keith Richards is surviving them all.

Yup....here's one list I saw.

RIP Glenn

As I've been saying the past couple of years those of us if a certain age (over 50) are going to be saying goodbye to a lot of the musicians we grew up with. The parade of musical obituaries will continue to written about some of the best to ever come along. The beautiful thing is their legacy will live on forever and I feel lucky to have had them as the soundtrack to a lot of my life.

12552845_1513655738965319_47022663507238

Loved Frey with the Eagles, but anyone who says they liked "The Heat is On" and "You Belong to the City" needs to rethink his/her musical tastes.

I guess this applies to opinions in general, as well as opinions on musical taste:

post-5576-0-92694500-1453304752_thumb.jpeg