TMZ reporting Glenn Frey has died

ChevyVanMiller

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Already Gone"

So glad I got to see him one more time this past summer in Buffalo. One of my favorite characters - funny and talented.

When introducing Lyin Eyes or or Witchy Woman (don't remember which one), he said "This one goes out to my first wife........Plaintiff"

Just finished rewatching History of the Eagles Part I and Ii on Netflix after hearing the news. Crazy to have a certain picture of someone like that always seeming like in their prime, then they're gone

Just finished rewatching History of the Eagles Part I and Ii on Netflix after hearing the news. Crazy to have a certain picture of someone like that always seeming like in their prime, then they're gone

That's a really good doc................I just saw him and he WAS in his prime. Turns out I saw his 7th last concert.

It's got to The Eagles 7th last concert, too, right? I wouldn't go see them without him.

RIP Glenn

As I've been saying the past couple of years those of us if a certain age (over 50) are going to be saying goodbye to a lot of the musicians we grew up with. The parade of musical obituaries will continue to written about some of the best to ever come along. The beautiful thing is their legacy will live on forever and I feel lucky to have had them as the soundtrack to a lot of my life.