SUNY Geneseo student kills ex-girlfriend & her new boyfriend

And this. Did anybody hear the deal here?

I'm an alum of Geneseo and one of my close friends was a responder on the scene. From what I have been told, it was about as gruesome as you could imagine.

And for all the goons in this thread bragging about visiting Geneseo to chase tail, I used to work at one of the bars in town. Believe me when I say you were spotted a mile away and laughed at.

And for all the goons in this thread bragging about visiting Geneseo to chase tail, I used to work at one of the bars in town. Believe me when I say you were spotted a mile away and laughed at.

Interesting, because we were all laughing at you Geneseo guys as we took your girls home with us. Hater.

I actually never had any problems with any Geneseo people, but I had friends who went to school there and was always with them so maybe I blended in better. In any event, I was like 20 years old so I don't think the term "goon" applies.

Terrible thing that happened here, though.

Interesting, because we were all laughing at you Geneseo guys as we took your girls home with us. Hater.

I actually never had any problems with any Geneseo people, but I had friends who went to school there and was always with them so maybe I blended in better. In any event, I was like 20 years old so I don't think the term "goon" applies.

Terrible thing that happened here, though.

No hate. I did just fine. Married a Geneseo girl in fact. Yeah, actually knowing people there definitely helped with the blending. I had plenty of friends from other schools come visit too. I'm talking more about the cars full of dudes coming down from various schools (coughRITcough) who stuck out like sore thumbs and generally couldn't handle themselves around women and made it very obvious they were there to [beavis & Butthead voice] huh-huh pick up chicks huh-huh.

Yes, it was a horrible, senseless tragedy. And yes, horrible, senseless tragedies happen every day. But for those of us who went to school there, it's been a particularly heart-wrenching experience. It's cliche, but those types of things don't happen in towns like that. Just a massive f*cking bummer.

i visited friends at SUNY Genezero in the early 80's from SUNY Fredonia, the buddy I went with wound up deciding to take a nap under the bar stools of some bar, I wound up hurling in my other buddy's bed.....Genezero kicked my ass that weekend.

No hate. I did just fine. Married a Geneseo girl in fact. Yeah, actually knowing people there definitely helped with the blending. I had plenty of friends from other schools come visit too. I'm talking more about the cars full of dudes coming down from various schools (coughRITcough) who stuck out like sore thumbs and generally couldn't handle themselves around women and made it very obvious they were there to [beavis & Butthead voice] huh-huh pick up chicks huh-huh.

Yes, it was a horrible, senseless tragedy. And yes, horrible, senseless tragedies happen every day. But for those of us who went to school there, it's been a particularly heart-wrenching experience. It's cliche, but those types of things don't happen in towns like that. Just a massive f*cking bummer.

Not to dwell on the sick details, but how did he kill himself? Would seem pretty weird if he stabbed himself too.

I worked with a guy who killed his family. While in jail awaiting trial he killed himself by slitting his own throat. Ahhh yes the wonderful people you get on the kitchen crew.