SUNY Geneseo student kills ex-girlfriend & her new boyfriend

http://heavy.com/news/2016/01/colin-kingston-geneseo-murder-suicide-stabbing-victims-kelsey-annese-matthew-hutchinson-basketball-ex-girlfriend-boyfriend-dead-photos-facebook/

1. Kingston’s Father Called 911 & Told Police His Son Killed His Girlfriend & Was Going to Kill Himself.

2. He Was Last Seen in a Local Bar Area & Had Talked About Suicide, Police Say

3. Kingston & Annese Dated for About 3 Years Before She Broke Up With Him
4. Kingston Did Not Graduate From Geneseo & Called Himself an ‘Aspiring Businessman’
5. He Was a Member of a Prominent Geneseo Family

Edited by Boyst62

Despite the fact that he purchased a knife and brought it with him to 18 Wadsworth, Szczesniak said it was impossible to determine Kingston’s mindset before the commission of the crime and whether Annese’s and Hutchinson’s murders were premeditated.

Seriously? :rolleyes:

Another loser piece of sh-- who couldn't deal with the fact the world didn't revolve around him. Burn in hell.

Pretty much this.

There are so many entitled and spoiled kids that can't cope with or handle adversity that doesn't go their way.

So sad for the victims and their family RIP God bless

So, so many girls at Geneseo. Hell, we used to take weekend trips from my college to pick up girls at the barn. Crazy he would do this over one girl.

Have to agree with you on that point. My friend had a girlfriend at Geneseo & we would go up there on Saturday nights every once in awhile. It was so easy to meet girls down there. There were so many of them.

Awful story. If you break up with a girl in a small college town, you should move away. If you're 24 in Geneseo and single, it has to be miserable. But because the guy is a loser and couldn't move with his life, three families are grieving. RIP to the victims.

And the ratio has settled down a bit, but the IB barn was literally the easiest place in the world to hook up. It's just a numbers game and there are just so many more girls there.

Awful story. If you break up with a girl in a small college town, you should move away. If you're 24 in Geneseo and single, it has to be miserable. But because the guy is a loser and couldn't move with his life, three families are grieving. RIP to the victims.

And the ratio has settled down a bit, but the IB barn was literally the easiest place in the world to hook up. It's just a numbers game and there are just so many more girls there.

I agree it was easy but you have obviously never been to spring break in Cancun in the early 90's. It was laughable how easy it was to hook up down there at that time. Florida was still big on the spring break circuit at that time & the sausage fest usually happened on the beaches of Daytona/Lauderdale. Cancun at the time seemed like where a lot of girl fraternities would head down too. The result was a 10-1 girl to guy ratio which made it easy pickings for me & my (*^*&%^$^#friends. Good times!

5:30 a.m., a couple stabbed to death, one of which was the killers ex. No one in the building heard anything..

1 well placed stab?? :death::death:

I wondered about this

Not to dwell on the sick details, but how did he kill himself? Would seem pretty weird if he stabbed himself too.

And this. Did anybody hear the deal here?