Chicks covering football

Cripes

Criminy ... Check out why Jennifer Floyd Engel of the Fort Worth Star-Telegram thinks Bledsoe would be good for the Cowboys:

http://www.dfw.com/mld/dfw/10922662.htm

"Not only did Parcells draft Bledsoe first overall with the New England Patriots in 1993, but he practically defines the "bus driver" Parcells so desperately desires in a quarterback. Bledsoe has averaged only about one turnover a game in his career."

"DREW BLEDSOE

Age: 33 2004 stats: 2,932 yards, 20 TDs, 16 INTs, 76.6 passer rating

Strength: Does not throw a lot of interceptions"

:doh:

16 INTs -- That as good or worse than about 20 other starting quarterbacks in the NFL. What an attribute!

Criminy ... Check out why Jennifer Floyd Engel of the Fort Worth Star-Telegram thinks Bledsoe would be good for the Cowboys:

"Not only did Parcells draft Bledsoe first overall with the New England Patriots in 1993, but he practically defines the "bus driver" Parcells so desperately desires in a quarterback. Bledsoe has averaged only about one turnover a game in his career."

"DREW BLEDSOE

:doh:

16 INTs -- That as good or worse than about 20 other starting quarterbacks in the NFL. What an attribute!

243706[/snapback]

Yeah, thank god "chicks" are the only ones that don't know what they are talking about!

"DREW BLEDSOE

:lol:

243706[/snapback]

So just because she has a different opinion then you makes her stupid? Bet you get a lot of second dates. :doh:

So just because she has a different opinion then you makes her stupid? Bet you get a lot of second dates.  :devil:

243787[/snapback]

No silly guy. It's not because the difference of opinion, it's because she's a she!

Note: Good thing my wife does'nt read these boards. <_<

No silly guy. It's not because the difference of opinion, it's because she's a she!

243912[/snapback]

I got that, but I chose to ignore it in case my wife ever reads it. I still like to get some on occassion and if I implied that was a problem, I would wind up with blue balls.