Conference Championship Games Set

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm happy the Patriots* are favored

I wish they were 10 point favorites... I want Denver coming out surly and looking to hit people

The only kroptonite there is for the evil empire is hearing how great they are everywhere they go. They thrive on "nobody gives us no respect!"

If all they hear all week is how they cannot lose and how Denver has no chance it might help a little bit.

Edited by TheFunPolice

My gut tells me NE will win easily.

The Phoenix/Carolina game should be good but I'll say Carolina wins.

They came out against Seattle and looked unbeatable right from the beginning.

The QB play in the NFC Championship game goes in Carolina's favor.

How did Carolina play in second half of the game against Seattle? They couldn't stop Wilson and his receivers. They have holes in their secondary. Hardly unbeatable .

So out of the four starting QBs in the championship games, you have the probable MVP of the league, two guys who are almost certain to be in the top-5 of MVP voting, and Peyton Manning.

I really hope that we've finally found our guy.

Great point. Also, look at the QBs who lost in the divisional round: Rodgers, Big Ben, Russell Wilson, and Alex Smith. Really underscores the importance of having a QB in today's NFL.

New England LB Jerod Mayo was placed on injured reserve Tuesday with a shoulder injury he suffered in the 27-20 victory over Kansas City.

@AroundTheNFL

Antonio Smith on Tom Brady: 'He's going to cry about getting hit, but he's going to take the hit and keep going http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000625523/article/antonio-smith-bradys-going-to-cry-about-getting-hit

How did Carolina play in second half of the game against Seattle? They couldn't stop Wilson and his receivers. They have holes in their secondary. Hardly unbeatable .

Stay away from Josh Norman and their secondary is not the best..... Roman Harper is a cast off from a bad defense in New Orleans for example.

The Broncos have been doing a lot of talking ahead of Sunday's AFC Championship Game against the Patriots. And on Tuesday, Rob Gronkowski responded.

In a Twitter Q&A for Showtime's 'Inside the NFL,' future Hall of Famer Ed Reed has a one-word suggestion on how to stop the Patriots.