Anyone want to go sledding?

Just Jack

"According to the affidavit filed with the complaint, at approximately 1:00 am on January 13, 2016, the Swanton Sector Communications Center of U.S. Customs and Border Protection received notification of activity on the railroad tracks which lead from the international border into the village of North Troy."

'This is a great example of some of the training and unique skills our agents use to perform their border security mission,' said U.S. Border Patrol Agent-in-Charge Fernando Beltran.

'I commend these agents for their continued vigilance in tracking criminals, and for seizing harmful drugs before they get into our communities.' United States Attorney Eric S. Miller commended the investigative efforts of the United States Border Patrol."

So they got a tip-off and used some of their training and unique skills, exercised continued vigilance which was key to apprehending this doofus. Got it. And no, I'm not available this weekend. Get Eddie to be yer mule this time. I got blisters on the last run that still ain't healed, and you paid me in Johnnie Walker Red. Red, fer God's sake!

Edited by Nanker

Another article said that the Xanax in the sled was worth about $2,000,000.

Yeesh...so you pop a few pills and feel relaxed? I need details. Where are all the TSW pill poppers out there?

In a bizarre, tangential story...recently a 7th grade student was taken by ambulance to the ER from one of the schools where I work. Nearly died from taking 15 Mucinex.

Apparently if you take enough of them you can hallucinate. To many and you can die. Scary stuff.

Does Xanax even have street value? Maybe I'm naive, but the last thing I'm thinking about when I'm partying is anti-anxiety medication. Freaking kids...

Yep dumb kids love it. 18 year old kid that works for me used to talk about it all the time.

I took it once. Had a glass of wine and a nice steak then was asleep as I took the last bite of steak.

I recall thinking it was the best steak ever

At a girls house. Ooooops.

Yeesh...so you pop a few pills and feel relaxed? I need details. Where are all the TSW pill poppers out there?.

Pretty much yes. The kid that worked for me and his friends would eat too many and make videos of each other walking around with their mouths wide open looking crazy and laughing at each other.

Edited by Ryan L Billz

Yep dumb kids love it. 18 year old kid that works for me used to talk about it all the time.

I took it once. Had a glass of wine and a nice steak then was asleep as I took the last bite of steak.

I recall thinking it was the best steak ever

At a girls house. Ooooops.

Pretty much yes. The kid that worked for me and his friends would eat too many and make videos of each other walking around with their mouths wide open looking crazy and laughing at each other.

I guess I'm old fashioned. I remember when we used to smoke pot, do LSD, some hash, and the occasional peyote. These pills are crazy.

Does Xanax even have street value? Maybe I'm naive, but the last thing I'm thinking about when I'm partying is anti-anxiety medication. Freaking kids...

xanax is a great pill for a lot of college age kids and teens right now. it just makes you very relaxed, very mellow and very oblivious.

i think more kids need it due to the social perception of triggers. if you think about it, it goes hand in hand with the way kids and teens are handled these days; given access to the entire world at their doorsteps to make all the mistakes they can possibly make with cell phones, internet and access to drugs stronger than any other generation has known. it only makes sense that all of this stimuli overloads them and some have to figuratively check out with such pills.

it's doubled up nicely with a delayed muscle relaxer/pain killer that lets you sort of fade out than fade back in regularly. a girl i knew when i first moved down here developed a pill problem and was busted with an extreme amount of the pills she was holding for a friend. she ended up barely getting by a severe sentence of up to 8 years and got 3 years suspended.

I guess I'm old fashioned. I remember when we used to smoke pot, do LSD, some hash, and the occasional peyote. These pills are crazy.

Back in the day, there were always some who were into downer heads. Reds, Quaaludes, Sopors... Not my thing.