Browns hire Hue Jackson

YoloinOhio

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Browns are finally doing something right

Great hire, he made a bad Raiders team 8-8 and after they fired him they immediately went back to winning 2-5 games for several years...I was hoping he would have gotten a chance here but I am OK with the REx hire and have faith they will get this defense fixed.

More happy that Roman inexplicably isn't getting any feelers after he was a hot commodity last year and helped turn Tyrod into one of the better statistical QB's in the league this year as well as fixed a dormant running game...

They are going for a little bit different setup over there. Kind of like what Bills are doing on D if Thurman is going to be mainly DBs now.

@josinaanderson

I'm told Pep Hamilton is considering the position/title of Asst Head Coach/ Offense with the #Browns, at this time. Would be an adjustment.

He's pretty good IMO. Won't be out of work long.

@caplannfl

#Browns have informed OC John DeFilippo that he has been released from his contract, source said.

Exactly. Who would go to work for Haslam and not even talk the Maras? He can't be that bright....

Yep.

When the Giants express interest in you, you visit them.

Hue went full "third person" in his presser

"I know what Hue Jackson can do"

I can't stand that

it's embarrassing.

And yet Rex isn't?

Hm.

When did I say that?

I love Rex and I think it's cool that his brother is here now too.

I started a thread the other day detailing how I still believe in Rex, so you must be thinking of someone else.

Hue went full "third person" in his presser

"I know what Hue Jackson can do"

I can't stand that

That's my favorite thing about Hue.

He is the one of the most openly arrogant guys I've ever seen in coaching.

Others might be more arrogant, but Hue is right out in the open with it. I fully expected him to announce that he is terminating the employment of Jimmy Haslam at his presser.

When did I say that?

I love Rex and I think it's cool that his brother is here now too.

I started a thread the other day detailing how I still believe in Rex, so you must be thinking of someone else.

That's my favorite thing about Hue.

He is the one of the most openly arrogant guys I've ever seen in coaching.

Others might be more arrogant, but Hue is right out in the open with it. I fully expected him to announce that he is terminating the employment of Jimmy Haslam at his presser.

Do you like sack dances by a defender whose team is down by 24 points?

(or, sack dances whatsoever)

Do you like sack dances by a defender whose team is down by 24 points?

(or, sack dances whatsoever)

I'm neutral on them.

The best one I ever saw was (I think) Julius Peppers when he was a Panther. It wasn't a sack "dance" but when he sacked the QB to practically end the game he went around nailing nails in an imaginary coffin on the ground, and it still cracks me up to this day to think about it.