Browns hire Hue Jackson

YoloinOhio

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He is abrasive there is now doubt. That is why York backed away from him - he didn't want another Harbaugh on his hands. But if he is left to coach I believe he is a hell of a football coach and a terrific leader of men.

Cleveland has just hired the best candidate on the market. He will take them back to the play-offs within 2 years.... job 1 - as always.... find a Quarterback.

Hue Jackson abrasive? Is that why he's low in the market?

I agree, I think he's a good coach, and I wish him all success in Cleveland.

not yet. But they have an unorthodox structure. Not 100% certain they will hire one.

Weren't they saying they would hire the coach and then the coach and whats-his-name, Sashi Brown, would hire the GM? But non-football-guy Sashi Brown actually has control over the 53 man roster?

I hope Hue negotiated for whatever say in personnel he needs to succeed. And I hope he has permission to cut the cord on the Johnny Manziel circus.

Weren't they saying they would hire the coach and then the coach and whats-his-name, Sashi Brown, would hire the GM? But non-football-guy Sashi Brown actually has control over the 53 man roster?

I hope Hue negotiated for whatever say in personnel he needs to succeed. And I hope he has permission to cut the cord on the Johnny Manziel circus.

I'm under the impression that the GM is just the Head Scout. Between Hue Jackson and Analytics, he'll have no say.

If they even hire a GM...why bother?

Schefter brought up a good point on M & M this morning. Gase and Jackson interviewed for almost every job last year but ultimately were left holding the bag. It's likely not a coincidence those two took the first two jobs they were offered opposed to allowing the process to play out and getting left out again.