Browns hire Hue Jackson

YoloinOhio

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really thought he was going to the 49ers.

Things will get interesting now. The Gase and Jackson dominoes were holding things up, IMO.

Mike Mularkey is getting the Titans gig (inexplicably). The Bucs look like they are hiring their OC. I'll bet a lot of those things happen quick.

On another Hue realted note, IMO the Bengals OC gig is going to be sought after. Andy Dalton really took steps forward this year before getting hurt, so whoever gets that gig will be a big name in the HC derby a year from now.

Hue defers to nobody.

I wouldn't be surprised if he walked into the room and his first statements were "Hi. I'm Hue Jackson. You all work for me now. Sashi, coffee. MOVE! Baseball guy, go grab me a garden salad for lunch. Jimmy, hit the road, we are about to talk football in here."

LOL

It was a lot of fun following Hue's power struggles in Oakland.

Hue defers to nobody.

I wouldn't be surprised if he walked into the room and his first statements were "Hi. I'm Hue Jackson. You all work for me now. Sashi, coffee. MOVE! Baseball guy, go grab me a garden salad for lunch. Jimmy, hit the road, we are about to talk football in here."

LOL

It was a lot of fun following Hue's power struggles in Oakland.

i have heard he has a Hue-ge ego

Probably got this written into his contract

@MikeGarafolo Wonders never cease! Well, good news for Browns and they never have any good news. What happens to Johnny Football with Hue?

@mikegarafolo

You ask good questions. I was told Hue made it clear he'd want to move on from Johnny.

Edited by YoloinOhio

Well the Raiders hopefully learned from the horrible seasons that followed.

Oh, I'm not saying they were right to send Hue packing at all.

Hue basically told them: listen to me. I know what is best, so everyone just do exactly what I say, and we will win.

It's not gratuitous. His heart is in the right place.