Coffee can kill

Just Jack

Sad story for sure. However it kills the planner in me to see people with children have to have people create a gofundme page to help the kids after a tragedy. For God's sake people! Get life insurance!!!

Yes...but 25-year old baristas don't have financial planners to tell them that.

The comments below the article are awesome. Blaming religious extremists and the Oregon "Occupy Nowhere" movement.

Yes...but 25-year old baristas don't have financial planners to tell them that.

The comments below the article are awesome. Blaming religious extremists and the Oregon "Occupy Nowhere" movement.

You don't need a financial planner to tell you "You're single, you have two kids. If something happens to you your kids are screwed!!"

You don't need a financial planner to tell you "You're single, you have two kids. If something happens to you your kids are screwed!!"

You do need someone to tell you "Being 25 doesn't mean you're immortal."

You forget what dipshits 25 year olds are.

http://www.totalprosports.com/2016/01/12/antonio-cromartie-gets-wife-pregnant-with-twins-despite-having-vasectomy/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=tpspages&utm_campaign=fb

I wonder if he actually got the "You're clean" report from the doctor before screwing around. Mine I was told 3 months, actually took about 6 months.