Crossman appears safe?

YoloinOhio

Instead, they are releasing an assistant ST coach Michael Hamlin

http://m.buffalobills.com/news/article-1/Bills-announce-two-departures-on-coaching-staff/82324fb2-12af-4deb-b10b-d4eb3da46d98

Maybe he could be fired later but typically if teams let go of assistants first the coordinator is ok

Edited by YoloinOhio

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

At this point, I'm glad they are going full speed ahead on all these stupid moves. And, in this case, non-moves. It will expedite the end of the Rex/Whaley era. 2016 is already a write-off. But perhaps we will begin the process of actually playing with the big boys starting the following year after these two amateurs are gone.

Edited by QB Bills

At this point, I'm glad they are going full speed ahead on all these stupid moves. And, in this case, non-moves. It will expedite the end of the Rex/Whaley era. 2016 is already a write-off. But perhaps we will begin the process of actually playing with the big boys starting the following year after these two amateurs are gone.

How is it a write off?

God you are aweful

Do you contribute ANYTHING to this board that resembles an original thought?

"Hey, let's do the same exact thing with all the same people and expect different results."

Except that's pretty much the opposite of what Rex said yesterday.

Please continue.

I'm not sure it means Crossman is safe. We will have to see. Some times these teams will sniff around other coaches and gauge interest from their agents. Sometimes they don't want to get rid of one veteran guy with mixed results unless they know they can get another they like more.

And sometimes they just want to f*ck with fan message boards.

Except that's pretty much the opposite of what Rex said yesterday.

Please continue.

And sometimes they just want to f*ck with fan message boards.

Actions or words. I tend to lean towards actions, you lean towards the words with Rex Ryan. It's a 50/50 on who's right at this point. Last season taught me to no longer buy into the bluster and bravado.

Do you believe things will be different in terms of the sloppiness, penalties and communications issues if every single positions coach absent an assistant and Donnie Henderson remains? Do you foresee this group of men having an epiphany of "hey, we were pretty terrible at that whole coaching thing last year, we should probably do better?"

Edited by dpberr

Actions or words. I tend to lean towards actions, you lean towards the words. It's a 50/50 on who's right at this point.

Do you believe things will be different in terms of the sloppiness, penalties and communications issues if every single positions coach absent an assistant and Donnie Henderson remains? Do you foresee this group of men having an epiphany of "hey, we were pretty terrible at that whole coaching thing last year, we should probably do better?"

Dude, everyone here knows the defense needs to get better. You made a comment that is completely the opposite of what Rex said. You can deny it or embrace it.

Like I said...u contribute nothing to this board

Nothing

I don't even post here that much, but I'm honoured that you keep track of me.

Just a suggestion...if you take off the Bills pompoms when typing, you might not make so many dumb spelling mistakes.

I don't even post here that much, but I'm honoured that you keep track of me.

Just a suggestion...if you take off the Bills pompoms when typing, you might not make so many dumb spelling mistakes.

Here is one for you back

Since your vocabulary when you visit this board is basically "bills suck" and "fire everybody" which is the same tired theme with your sorry ass........you might be better finding another team to follow that makes you happier?

and some further wisdom since you certainly need it......continuing to hire and fire everyone does not really help make a team better.....it really doesnt. You have to give people you hire a chance to work.

although i expected Crossman to be replaced im not completely surprised by this as their coverage units were pretty good this year and with kick returning a lost art in the NFL coverage is what really matters with special teams units...the penalties are a team problem not just a special teams problem

there are bigger problems with this team than special teams