Server will be offline Monday night

SDS

Our server is being migrated to a new data center Monday night sometime between 10 PM and 6 AM ET. Typical length of time down has been three hours so far. Of course, rebooting servers makes me anxious. If the time lasts longer than three hours then there was an issue that is being addressed from the move.

Keep an eye on our account on Twitter if there appears to be an issue.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Our server is being migrated to a new data center Monday night between 10 PM and 6 AM ET. Typical length of time down has been three hours so far. Of course, rebooting servers makes me anxious. If the time lasts longer than three hours then there was an issue that is being dress from the move.

What!? those are my hrs on here, guess I will have to take a vacation day.

Very smart to coincide with the National Championship game.

dang that too :doh:

I am not sure if this is sarcasm or not but I can assure you I am not in charge of moving 1000 servers from one data center to another.

Actually, it was a compliment. I presume people will be occupied watching the game.

The timing made sense to me.

Our server is being migrated to a new data center Monday night sometime between 10 PM and 6 AM ET. Typical length of time down has been three hours so far. Of course, rebooting servers makes me anxious. If the time lasts longer than three hours then there was an issue that is being addressed from the move.

Good luck!